/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do we really want western powers in islam?

Hasan Ibn Omer
08-04-2013, 05:34 PM
Why are Muslims so eager to conform to western society? what do they have that's better then what we have?

They have democracy, we have sharia!
They have liberty, we have piety!
They have freemixing, we have Nikkah!
They have homosexuality, we have marriage and children!
They have corrupt markets and credit systems, we have our own economic system of trust!
They walk around naked, we cover and lower our gaze for piety!
They swear at their parents and treat they like dogs, we consider treating our parents good as a form of worship of Allah!
They live for this world and the riches of it, we live for the after life and true reward!
They follow footballs, models and celebrities, we follow the best of mankind the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)!
They obey desire, we obey Allah!

do we really want to be like them?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
LauraS
08-04-2013, 09:26 PM
Trying to think when was the last time I walked around naked? And yes, everyone in the west is gay, in fact we are slowly dying out with the lack of children being born.

Seriously some of these posts are so pointless and can be offensive to some. I don't treat my parents like dogs. How would you like it if I posted a list of all the defects I think I see in Islam?

Hasan Ibn Omer
08-04-2013, 09:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LauraS
Trying to think when was the last time I walked around naked? And yes, everyone in the west is gay, in fact we are slowly dying out with the lack of children being born.Seriously some of these posts are so pointless and can be offensive to some. I don't treat my parents like dogs. How would you like it if I posted a list of all the defects I think I see in Islam?
The only thing offensive is in the manner of which you approach the subject and if its pointless then why wast your time posting a reply? That's pointless! If you wish to debate the subject then bring facts. I have facts to back up my statement! Where are yours?

LauraS
08-04-2013, 10:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hasan Ibn Omer
The only thing offensive is in the manner of which you approach the subject and if its pointless then why wast your time posting a reply? That's pointless! If you wish to debate the subject then bring facts. I have facts to back up my statement! Where are yours?
But you don't have facts, you posted a series of generalisations about the people of western countries. You generalised millions of people in one fell swoop by saying we walk around naked and treat our parents like dogs. What you said were not facts. What do you class as naked? What we consider naked is not wearing clothes and I can assure you, you won't find many people without clothes walking around that aren't arrested.

So yes, it is you being offensive.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
08-04-2013, 10:08 PM
The brother mentioned distinctions in character,
The western (infidel) governments not only allow - but promote many of the qualities he mentioned in contrast to the shunning of these evil characteristics in Islam.
It seems you miss Laura were offended by these qualities, many of which are pushed as "progressive" by the infidel governments and media. Get it???
I have less patience with these things nowadays, maybe because I realise more and more that they (infidel leaders) push these abominations at people.

LauraS
08-04-2013, 10:17 PM
You just don't get it do you? If I posted a string of insults against Muslims, you would be furious and calling for the thread to be removed, but it's fine for you to post what you like about western people and make generalisations.

Abz2000
08-04-2013, 10:23 PM
You generalised millions of people in one fell swoop by saying we walk around naked and
In pictures: London's cyclists bare all for World Naked Bike ...
www.independent.co.uk/...
8 Jun 2013 - Hundreds of bare-bottomed cyclists took to the streets of London today for the World*...

...we woulda lashed their dabauched bare bottoms till they looked like red shorts.
You think no one was walking past with their children?

You see it's something many of us living in muslim countries see as a disease, especially when you have role models who actively push children to be debauched:

Lady Gaga: Role Model - The Fatherhood Guide
thefatherhoodguide.com/.../lady-gaga-rol...
19 Apr 2011 - I think Lady Gaga is a great role model (and we are the same age). She does have*...
Lady Gaga is a better role model for the youth of teoday than ...

debatewise.org/.../3373-lady-gaga-is-a-be...
Lady Gaga is a good role model compared to Katy Perry because: She tells the message that its okay to*...

Lady Gaga Values Being A Role Model - Music, Celebrity, Artist ...
www.mtv.com/.../lady-gaga-values-being...

2 Mar 2010 - Lady Gaga discussed the importance of being a role model at the Viva Glam charity*...
Lady Gaga's role model? It's Adele | ELLE UK

Most of the qualities the western media pushes are satanic in nature,
I believe he has a valid point.

Abz2000
08-04-2013, 10:33 PM
I'm using a phone so it takes time to type- sincere apologies.
this is a forum promoting Islamic values, I'm sure youve seen many nasty nasty comments against islam on places like yahoo etc, The brother wasn't making any vile comments or abusing anyone, he just pare bare some distinctions, do u expect him to push western "morals" like yourself or something?

How come you're all so quiet when capital punishment is generalised as the be all and end all of shariah when it's just a tiny section of the penal code, which in turn is a tiny section of the complete system of laws?
Do we go around pretending u.s law is all about electrocuting people to death and injecting them with highly toxic poisons?
Look in the mirror rather than at the stone in the hand of the child aimed at the Israeli soldier pointing a u.s provided weapon at him.

And please always bear in mind that this forum - unlike the deceptive western media- doesn't pretend to be neutral, it is from it's inception one that openly states the intention to promote Islam.
You came aboard pretending to want to know more, however I notice you spend most of your time defending infidelity instead, another form of evangelism.

In case u get stroppy, here's the meaning of the term - often used by people who are harsh against kufr.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infidel
Infidel (literally "one without faith") is a term used in certain religions, especially Christianity and Islam,*...
‎Etymology -*‎In religious thought -*‎Infidels under Canon Law

LauraS
08-04-2013, 10:39 PM
The link to the article doesn't work and I know nothing about it to be honest. But when you say the west you are talking about millions of people- are millions doing this every day?

What about treating our parents like dogs? What about homosexuality, because we are not prejudice against gay people, no one has children? There are gay Muslims, but Muslims still marry and have children.

You believe he has a point- you are not a western non-Muslim.

LauraS
08-04-2013, 10:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
I'm using a phone so it takes time to type- sincere apologies.
this is a forum promoting Islamic values, I'm sure youve seen many nasty nasty comments against islam on places like yahoo etc, The brother wasn't making any vile comments or abusing anyone, he just pare bare some distinctions, do u expect him to push western "morals" like yourself or something?

How come you're all so quiet when capital punishment is generalised as the be all and end all of shariah when it's just a tiny section of the penal code, which in turn is a tiny section of the complete system of laws?
Do we go around pretending u.s law is all about electrocuting people to death and injecting them with highly toxic poisons?
Look in the mirror rather than at the stone in the hand of the child aimed at the Israeli soldier pointing a u.s provided weapon at him.

And please always bear in mind that this forum - unlike the deceptive western media- doesn't pretend to be neutral, it is from it's inception one that openly states the intention to promote Islam.
You came aboard pretending to want to know more, however I notice you spend most of your time defending infidelity instead, another form of evangelism.
I don't expect him to push western values, I don't like all of them myself! I don't like the way women are dressed in music videos or the stupid "celeb" gossip in tabloids. - There you see, in the west we have different opinions and feelings about things, we are not all the same. Once again, I don't expect him to just generalise the behaviour of so many people.

I don't think I've personally ever commented on Shariah Law so I have nothing to say to that...

I did sign up to find out more and there are some lovely people on this board but there are others who just basically don't seem to like non-Muslims very much and I see no difference between them and the people who insult Islam.

Abz2000
08-04-2013, 10:53 PM
You believe he has a point- you are not a western non-Muslim.
Lol, u coulda called me a "western non-Muslim" a few years back because grew up in the west, almost naturally (with the flow) doubted the existence of God, clubbed, drank copious amounts of vodka every day, and didn't know the difference between a stranger woman and a vag*na. Very western and very non Muslim indeed.
And it would be a true dichotomy if someone claimed to be a sodomite and a Muslim at the same time, irrational, desperately clutching at straws.

So please don't tell me what I am or wasn't or aren't?

I give thanks to George bush for stupidly attacking Islam and waking me up to the deceit and hate in the west, and I give thanks to God for making me sit up and think, and to want to change.
Yes, I was a little crude then and I'm a little crude now, but everyone around me (especially my family and friends) comment on the positive difference they see.

Btw, u are the sum of your parts if you claim to be a true democracy, so it wouldn't be a generalisation to mention those qualities which you consider acceptable - legal as a whole,
I would stand one hundred percent behind a true Muslim government and would not have to distance myself from its Islamic actions because I feel they are right,
you yourself know that many of the things which you as a whole accept with no repentance or remorse eg renting women's s*xual organs for banknotes (often women who are on hard drugs and desperate for cash) are wrong, yet you collectively accept them,
so it wouldn't be a wrongful generalisation on the part of someone who lives in a place where this type of despicable act is unacceptable and shunned to "generalise" and point at everyone in the west, because you claim to have "free and fair" elections, and you all support it.
Otherwise you seriously need to accept that the west is currently collectively in a seriously deteriorating degenerate state and needs to fix up.

Peace to those who accept and follow the guidance.

LauraS
08-04-2013, 11:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
So please don't tell me what I am or wasn't or aren't?
The irony!

Abz2000
08-04-2013, 11:37 PM
Lol I see no irony whatsoever, he told you exactly what you Democratically and legally are.
Rather a dichotomy of immense proportions.
Fix up, there's still time, don't be like the people of lut or pharaoh they were on the losing side.

Karl
08-05-2013, 12:08 AM
@Abz2000 Hmmm Satanic, that sounds about right. You should have a look at Pravda, they are always going on about the evil West. Everything seems to fit into place when you look at the secularists as not so secret Satanists and I don't mean teenage jerks with a Venom album I mean the elite. The West promotes all that is evil and bags all that is good. It wants to rule the world and crush all religion under it's Godless boot. The UN, NATO, NWO Zionism all very Satanic. But there is hope as religion is growing in the East, even the Chinese are slowly going back to their old faiths.

Karl
08-05-2013, 12:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hasan Ibn Omer
Why are Muslims so eager to conform to western society? what do they have that's better then what we have?

They have democracy, we have sharia!
They have liberty, we have piety!
They have freemixing, we have Nikkah!
They have homosexuality, we have marriage and children!
They have corrupt markets and credit systems, we have our own economic system of trust!
They walk around naked, we cover and lower our gaze for piety!
They swear at their parents and treat they like dogs, we consider treating our parents good as a form of worship of Allah!
They live for this world and the riches of it, we live for the after life and true reward!
They follow footballs, models and celebrities, we follow the best of mankind the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)!
They obey desire, we obey Allah!

do we really want to be like them?
The West do NOT have liberty, that is just propaganda. The West has massive amounts of oppresive laws that intrude on peoples business and private lives and many of the penalties are very severe. The Anglosphere especially, functions like a totalitarian police state. Parental sovereignty and private property rights do not exist here anymore. The State has usurped God and now stands in His place as sovereign.

Hasan Ibn Omer
08-05-2013, 12:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by LauraS
But you don't have facts, you posted a series of generalisations about the people of western countries. You generalised millions of people in one fell swoop by saying we walk around naked and treat our parents like dogs. What you said were not facts. What do you class as naked? What we consider naked is not wearing clothes and I can assure you, you won't find many people without clothes walking around that aren't arrested. So yes, it is you being offensive.
Please note that this is a islamic forum and what will be promoted in this forum and in this post is ISLAM. If anyone doesn't like the promotion of Islam then why come to a islamic forum? (I'm only asking a question) all are welcome in Islam :) and to answer your question I live in Birmingham UK and I can't go in to the town centre, why? Because when I do the girls all sorts White, Black, Asian are dressed as if they are naked I can see their but checks I can see their breasts and much more. They dress with no respect for anyone around them when I think of a woman I think of the likes of my own mother and I try to treat them with such respect as Islam says to. I have never seen a disbeliever treat they mum or dad with respect I heard them swear at their parents iv seen them hit their parents and much more. You tell me should I make stuff up just to make it seem all happy or should I tell the true of what iv seen I'm my life. And let me tell you something the TRUTH and the truth is "There is no God but ALLAH and Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him is the messenger of ALLAH" And I will promote that till my dying day In'Sha'Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!