/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What are the sources of true islamic knowledge?

Alhidaya
08-05-2013, 11:18 PM
Salam aleikom!

So, what are the sources of true islamic knowlegde?. There is the quran and the ahadiths. How many hadith books are there and what are their names?. Inshallah i want to find out about what us muslims needs to know about islam. I'm looking for authentic islamic sources of knowledge. Sources that we always can go back to and look up things if we have a question or a thought. If we see or hear of a practise that is associated with islam we should be able to look it up by ourselves to see if it's true. I think you guys now know where im going with this inshallah.

Wassalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad Zaki
08-24-2013, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alhidaya
Salam aleikom!

So, what are the sources of true islamic knowlegde?. There is the quran and the ahadiths. How many hadith books are there and what are their names?. Inshallah i want to find out about what us muslims needs to know about islam. I'm looking for authentic islamic sources of knowledge. Sources that we always can go back to and look up things if we have a question or a thought. If we see or hear of a practise that is associated with islam we should be able to look it up by ourselves to see if it's true. I think you guys now know where im going with this inshallah.

Wassalam
Obviously the basic and most authentic source to understand islam and its basic principles and all the institutions is the Quran.Although there are several collections of ahadiths including ,the six (Saha-e-Sitta) comparatively more relaible collections.But it is very difficult to understand,sift this huge collection.Moreover several branches of knowledge, related to hadith are to be studied.I, therefore, suggest that you should study the Quran extensively and intensively.I hope that you will find the answers of almost all the questions related to or raised against Islam in the Quran.You are welcomed to see further clearification.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!