/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Starting the day with Salat Al-Fajr!

Alhidaya
08-09-2013, 12:46 AM
Salam aleikom!

I was thinking about the idea of starting the day with salat al-fajr. With that i mean that someone wakes up, prays fajr on time and then continues their day from there, and not go back to sleep again. Do we have anyone here who does that?. If, so, how is it working for you?.

Wassalam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
08-09-2013, 03:38 PM
:sl:

In my place usually Muslims do not sleep again after salah Subh.

But bro, I'm living in equatorial area where subh started around 4:45, sunrise around 5:55, school begin at 7:00, office hour begin at 8:00. And actually mostly of Muslims who performed salah subh do not do it on time. They usually wake up around 5:00 - 5:30.

Different than four season countries in summer where subh started at 2:30 - 4:00 while office hour begin at 9:00.

Ali Mujahidin
08-09-2013, 07:14 PM
My typical day starts at about 2 or 3 am. Get up. Take a bath. Do solat tahajjud. Do wirid. Prepare breakfast. Eat breakfast while browsing the net. Do some of my online work, too, like updating my sites or tweaking my sites. 4.30 am take wudhu again. Walk to mosque. Solat subuh at 5 am. Wirid till 6.30 am. Solat israk. Go home.

Not recommended for everyone since it only works if you are working as a freelancer online like me. Oh, I go to sleep at about midnight. Need to sleep first before tahajjud, or it doesn't count, according to what I am taught.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!