earabiclearning.com/learn-arabic-online/arabic-for-kids-course

earabiclearning.com/learn-arabic-online/egyptian-arabic-course

Conversation Classes

earabiclearning.com/learn-arabic-online/arabic-online-conversation-course

facebook.com/eArabiclearning

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmad H
08-13-2013, 03:15 PM
Costs an arm and a leg to learn Arabic from here. I went to the ISNA about 30 minutes away from my house and it cost me nothing except the gas money to go back and forth to the Masjid to learn Arabic. I suggest brothers and sisters find Shaykhs who they can learn from. Even for a little while. It will help them learn Arabic much more easily. You have to learn how to speak the language in order to grasp it. So someone needs to be there who knows it well.

faith_light
08-20-2013, 10:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmad H
Costs an arm and a leg to learn Arabic from here. I went to the ISNA about 30 minutes away from my house and it cost me nothing except the gas money to go back and forth to the Masjid to learn Arabic. I suggest brothers and sisters find Shaykhs who they can learn from. Even for a little while. It will help them learn Arabic much more easily. You have to learn how to speak the language in order to grasp it. So someone needs to be there who knows it well.
well ahmed i don't think it costs that much, for private tuition with a professional native.
of course free learning would be better, only it won't be as effective or beneficial than if you learn with a professional and trained teacher.
Shaykhs can't always give you the knowledge you seek.

My advice fro you and my brothers and sisters to find the must suitable teacher to your learning style.

regards

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!