/* */

PDA

View Full Version : inadequate human thoughts - can you relate?

syed1
08-23-2013, 03:27 AM
Hey everyone, I haven't been active on here for a long time but I'm trying to get back on the right path. I picked up a hobby and began writing my thoughts down and thought it'd be nice to share.

Anyways, here are little snippets of my thoughts from "inadequate human thoughts":

What is our belief. What do we really believe in? When we try to answer this question, what is the first thing that comes in to your mind? Could this be the most important thing to you?

Lets go through a scenario, you are sitting down on a red velvet couch, its red for a reason don’t forget, but for now the important part is your sitting. Now, please, think very deeply about where you are actually sitting. What is around you?
Imagine another human presence in your very close proximity, irrelevant of sex, while you are sitting on this red velvet couch.

Rather, imagine this,

In search for God:
First,

I would like to introduce myself but unfortunately you don’t know who I am.

At this stage lets call it the gift stage. Your eye is a gift, remember that. Your sight of him has brought in you thoughts, please – do not argue this point as it is simple and unimportant. But at this stage something like this would be likely to occur:

Those who can, do away with colors, on humans for now and imagine this- only black and white realm. Humans- have no face, impossible to separate into categories except for the category of humans. We still require all that we require today but in a 2d realm. Forget about 3d- keep it very simple, - what’s mentioned here will help in understanding what is said later, - this is all preliminary, I promise it will get better. So, the 2d world, I would describe it, is a blind man who lives with other blind men (happily)

If you want to check out the collection check it on readwave!
http://www.readwave.com/inadequate-human-thoughts-can-you-relate-_s12411/edit/

A
nd leave some feed back here or there, I really need communication right now and get my mind thinking about how I am going to change my self.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhaba
08-25-2013, 06:47 PM
interesting, though I don't know why.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!