/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Umrah & Haj - Without any organisation?

new2010
08-31-2013, 05:43 PM
:sl:

is it possible to travel my your own for umrah and haj? Or is it obligatory to take a organisation? Have you to register to take part on haj or can you just go?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
09-01-2013, 04:52 PM
:wa:

can u contact ur local KSA embassy or visit the official site of KSA.

new2010
09-01-2013, 07:15 PM
jazakh Allah khair. That is a good idea! I checked the site of KSA and got that: http://www.saudiembassy.net/services...uirements.aspx

But they just talk about U.S agency and do not answer question whether you have use agency for validation of documents or if you have to book your flight and hotel etc. through the agency. Will study that site a bit more and else contact embassy.

Muslim Woman
09-02-2013, 04:17 AM
:sl:

I saw many Hajjis sleeping beside the roads . Heard that they came by themselves from neighouring countries - can't enter Hajji camps as they don't have valid papers. Some of them brought their own camps .

It looks like to me it's possible to go for Hajj by road but u have to do everything by ur own i.e arrange eating , sleeping , toilet facilities .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!