/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Drinking protein shakes

Samiun
09-14-2013, 02:39 AM
:sl: guys, is it good to take protein shakes when working out? If not, can you give me possible negative side-effects that could occur towards a person?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
insann
09-14-2013, 01:03 PM
There different kind of protein shakes. Some of them are natural the best are the Whey protein low in fat and is from dairy products so it is the best. Drink the protein after your workout not during it. Personally I drank a lot of shakes but stopped later because a protein meal with some carbs is much better right after working out dont wait, this is the most important part.

If you dont eat a lot then shakes are a good idea but other than that I dont advice because there is no need unless you workout twice a day or something then it is hard to eat all kind of proteins that you need. Goal for 220 grams of protein a day and you will notice a differnce inshalah. Remember post workout meal has to has carbs in it for recovery and getting the best benifet within 15 minutes after working out.

insann
09-14-2013, 01:45 PM
Some people are crazy with it, some athletes drink 7 shakes this is a joke. Now also dont get tricked in the shop with the whole iso thing it is double the price but will save you 1 gram of fat per scoop which is not worth it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!