/* */

PDA

View Full Version : asking about hadith

heavy
09-15-2013, 03:41 AM
Assalamua'laikum....

i dont know if this thread has be annswered or not... if done please some of you give me the link to the answer....

this is about prophet [ peace be upon him ] "sex" that has been oven used by christian and rejector of the hadith

first

this hadith is correct or not

Narrated Qatada: Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).

Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268:
Narrated Qatada:
Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).

they said prophet have high sex performance....

if this hadith is correct how to answer that

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
09-15-2013, 05:47 AM
:wa:

What's wrong with this hadith ? According to Bible , is it forbidden to go to wives in one night ? David pbuh had so many wives and maids . Are they sure he never went to more than one wives and maids in the same night ?

We don't have to ans all kinds of questions asked out of hatred about our Prophet pbuh. Don't bother what Islam haters or hadith rejector say . They will get what they deserve .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!