/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If someone drinks alcohol in a house is it true the angels will leave?

anis_abushagor
09-15-2013, 07:00 PM
Just to clarify it's not ME who has drank in the house, I was born in america and my family moved back to our home country (Libya) and now I am moving back for college, and we rented out the house to some people who turned out really bad (partying and doing drugs) so does this mean angels will never enter our house again?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmad H
09-17-2013, 02:08 AM
You should ask a Mufti about this. Perhaps there is some informed opinions on this matter by a scholar who can discern the truth or falsity of what you ask.

As for why angels do not enter a house, it is usually because of a dog or a picture. I think there were other things mentioned too.

Muslim Woman
09-17-2013, 05:10 AM
:sl:

ask a Mufti . Here is one address

Darul Ihsan Islamic Services Centre
Email: fatwa@darulihsan.com
3rd Floor, Gem Towers
98 Overport Drive, Durban, South Africa
P.O Box 76474, Marble Ray, Durban, 4035
Tel: 08611 IHSAN (44726) - Fax: 031 207 3749

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!