/* */

PDA

View Full Version : paranormal activity

omarkhan
09-24-2013, 12:23 AM
In my local area, there is a well known haunted site. Being a proud follower of islam, i should have no fear exploring such a place. I plan to go with my christian friends sometime soon. Please take a look at the link and the description of the place.

So if i went there, with a portable speaker and blasted Mishary al fasi and i went with a clean heart, would i be safe? This place is heavy with activity, so i have heard. How dangerous is a place like this , full of jinn and other dark things. Should i venture to such a place?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
09-24-2013, 06:24 PM
:sl:

The world of the unseen is not a game. You are right not to be afraid but that doesn't mean you don't be cautious. Don't go to play childish games. The world of jinns is a reality. You should know that already as a Muslim, so no need to go to a supposed haunted location to get a confirmation of such paranormal stuff.

omarkhan
09-24-2013, 07:05 PM
However, let's say you were to buy a house, and that house is located in a rather underpopulated area. Perhaps right next to an old cemetery. If a muslim had no other choice but to move in , what steps would he take to purify the house. Would he gave daily adhan, and perhaps hang up scripture and islamic caligraphy?

Have any of you encountered and unusual presence, and remembered Allah (Swt) to be rid of such a negative feeling?

Is there any positive way to know you have just encountered a jinn? For example, they may take the form of the stray cat that you see in your yard or perhaps the creepy person who hangs behind the shopping center. How can you tell?

The place i want to go is called satans hollow. Here is a description from a website :
Satan’s Hollow is one of the best known, but least seen, urban legends around here. It is a series of drainage tunnels located in Blue Ash, Ohio, where a group of Satanists supposedly used to meet insome type of altar room, and conduct their rituals. These rituals included holding dark mass, animal sacrifice, human sacrifice, and conjuring. They must have been pretty good, because the legend claims they managed to open a doorway to hell and summon Satan himself. Screams can be heard at night, and there have been many sightings of various apparitions, including floating skulls and a demon, commonly known as the Shadow Man. He is some kind of hall monitor from hell, left here by Satan to guard these tunnels. The shadow man is said to appear in the form of a human, only completely blacked out, hence his name.
While these tunnels certainly are creepy, they aren’t very big. Aside from the area when you enter the tunnel system, you pretty much have to stay hunched over to get through, and they get smaller as you go. The path to the so called Altar Room is a long one, and obviously, since these are storm waterdrainage tunnels, they are slightly inclined, which makes moving through them even harder. So unless these Satanists are actually the relocated residents of Munchkinville, and strong ones at that, I don’t think they were dragging too many human sacrifices through here. Regardless, by far one the creepiest places around.

It j
The place just seems like an old trick of some devious jinns

Hulk
09-24-2013, 07:34 PM
Assalamualaikum,

Most likely, what you will find there are empty liquor bottles, syringes, mattresses, vandalised walls, etc. Basically whatever is left behind by people who go there for unlawful activities. I hope that you would reconsider visiting the place, there's really no good reason to go there.

format_quote Originally Posted by omarkhan
So if i went there, with a portable speaker and blasted Mishary al fasi and i went with a clean heart, would i be safe?
If a muslim had no other choice but to move in , what steps would he take to purify the house. Would he gave daily adhan, and perhaps hang up scripture and islamic caligraphy?
It seems that you view these the same way some people view crucifixes or magic words like "abrakadabara", which is really doing injustice to what they really are and the meaning they carry.

let's say you were to buy a house, and that house is located in a rather underpopulated area. Perhaps right next to an old cemetery. If a muslim had no other choice but to move in
It seems that you have a very western view of cemeteries, seeing them as "scary" or "ghostly". If anything it should remind you that life in this world is only for a short time.

I would suggest finding better ways to spend your time instead of "ghost hunting". Perhaps, go for some classes to learn more about Islam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
09-25-2013, 12:26 AM
The place i want to go is called satans hollow. Here is a description from a website :
Satan’s Hollow is one of the best known, but least seen, urban legends around here. It is a series of drainage tunnels located in Blue Ash, Ohio, where a group of Satanists supposedly used to meet insome type of altar room, and conduct their rituals. These rituals included holding dark mass, animal sacrifice, human sacrifice, and conjuring. They must have been pretty good, because the legend claims they managed to open a doorway to hell and summon Satan himself. Screams can be heard at night, and there have been many sightings of various apparitions, including floating skulls and a demon, commonly known as the Shadow Man. He is some kind of hall monitor from hell, left here by Satan to guard these tunnels. The shadow man is said to appear in the form of a human, only completely blacked out, hence his name.
While these tunnels certainly are creepy, they aren’t very big. Aside from the area when you enter the tunnel system, you pretty much have to stay hunched over to get through, and they get smaller as you go. The path to the so called Altar Room is a long one, and obviously, since these are storm waterdrainage tunnels, they are slightly inclined, which makes moving through them even harder. So unless these Satanists are actually the relocated residents of Munchkinville, and strong ones at that, I don’t think they were dragging too many human sacrifices through here. Regardless, by far one the creepiest places around.

It j
Rest of the article

At the request of the property owners, we aren’t giving directions to this location any longer. In the woods behind K-mart is the best we can tell you. Remember, NEVER go onto private property without first getting permission.

------------------

When I was teen, me and my friends heard that someone meet ghost in a place. It made us interested to come to that place and see the ghost.

So, one night we went to that place. Stayed there while smoke incense cigarette which its smell believed can invite the ghost. Something appeared after few hours that made us must hide. No, not ghost, but police.

A few years later I became acquainted with unseen expert and knew more about the unseen world. It made me realize how dangerous to play with the unseen.

Young bro, you can proud of being Muslim. But remember, pride can 'eat' yourself.

Don't play with the unseen. You don't know how dangerous is this.

Scimitar
09-25-2013, 12:35 AM
Should i venture to such a place?
No.

Scimi

Mustafa2012
09-25-2013, 10:43 PM
:salam:

Please rethink this.

Jinns are also creations of Allaah :swt:. They have their own communities just like us. There are good and evil among them.

Some of them are very strong and have abilities that we are not aware of.

Unless you have a specific reason to go there besides entertainment, it's best not to venture into an area that you know is full of a type of creation which you might not understand fully yet.

I have heard many stories of Jinn possessing people for things like accidentally killing one of their children, or paralyzing someone who threw hot water on a Jinn by accident, or possessing someone due to falling in love with them etc.

They usually live in areas away from humans so if you're thinking of entering their territory you might be intruding their space and that might upset them. They have a right to privacy just like we do.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!