/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic family wealth management

Futuwwa
09-27-2013, 10:29 PM
As a man with considerable assets, a husband and probably a father in the near future, I have had to think quite a bit about how to manage (and preferably increase) my wealth in a halal way. Is anyone else in the same situation? So far, I have stood clear from bonds and other interest-bearing assets, as well as from the stocks of companies that do morally dubious business.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
09-28-2013, 12:24 AM
Buy property?

Futuwwa
09-28-2013, 09:30 AM
What kind? Do you mean real estate and other rentable assets?

ardianto
09-28-2013, 09:45 AM
Yes, real estate. I mean house or land.

Wealthy people in my place usually save their wealth in this form because its value will always increase.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Futuwwa
09-28-2013, 10:42 AM
I already have some real estate. One small city apartment and a tract of farmland. Both rented. About half of my assets are real estate, the other half stocks. Here the average annual rate of return on investment for real estate tends to be in the 4-6% region, while stock investment averages to 10%. I'd rather buy that which gives the highest return, but I'm concerned I might do something haram without knowing.

sister herb
09-28-2013, 01:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
As a man with considerable assets, a husband and probably a father in the near future
Mabrook in the future.

babiessmiley 1?1292867549 -

Futuwwa
11-20-2013, 11:09 PM
How about stock investing?

ardianto
12-28-2013, 07:33 AM
One of my employee thanks me because I gave him a job, so he can fulfill his family needs.

How about establish a business company?. So you can give jobs too for those who need. But of course, regarding to your activity which makes you busy, you need a trustable partner who can manage your business. Not me, but someone else you know personally.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!