/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Husband and wife.

Kathrine321
10-22-2013, 06:44 AM
Beauty of married life is also base on husband and wife good understanding and nice relationship. Husband is a great and beautiful relation for all the women's. Many of unmarried women feel obligated to be good, partly due to the desire to get a good and pious husband also, based on the core clause contained in the Holy Quran surrah An-Nor, verse 26.
الخبيثات للخبيثين والخبيثون للخبيثات والطيبات للطيبين والطيبون للطيبات
Women impure are for men impure, and men impure for women impure and women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity: these are not affected by what people say: for them there is forgiveness, and a provision honourable.‎ (24:26) It’s a great fact and I am totally agreed with this truthful lines.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
10-22-2013, 07:50 AM
Salaams, :shade:

format_quote Originally Posted by Kathrine321
Women impure are for men impure, and men impure for women impure and women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity
I am curious though, in this day and age, is it still possible to find either men or women of purity? I guess, this is not a literal meaning but perhaps about people who believe and practice the commandments of Allah? Meaning to say do not marry people who do not share the same faith.. (just guessing here..)

On another note, it seems more like a guide and not a rule. :hmm:

Peace :shade:

ceagr
10-22-2013, 08:01 AM
trust is important for each other,this is very important.

ardianto
10-23-2013, 08:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Salaams, :shade:

I am curious though, in this day and age, is it still possible to find either men or women of purity? I guess, this is not a literal meaning but perhaps about people who believe and practice the commandments of Allah? Meaning to say do not marry people who do not share the same faith.. (just guessing here..)

On another note, it seems more like a guide and not a rule. :hmm:

Peace :shade:
Wa'alaikumsalam

Malay translation of An-Nur: 26

"(Lazimnya) perempuan-perempuan yang jahat adalah untuk lelaki-lelaki yang jahat, dan lelaki-lelaki yang jahat untuk perempuan-perempuan yang jahat; dan (sebaliknya) perempuan-perempuan yang baik untuk lelaki-lelaki yang baik, dan lelaki-lelaki yang baik untuk perempuan-perempuan yang baik. Mereka (yang baik) itu adalah bersih dari (tuduhan buruk) yang dikatakan oleh orang-orang (yang jahat); mereka (yang baik) itu akan beroleh pengampunan (dari Allah) dan pengurniaan yang mulia."

According to Indonesian Official Tafsir, this ayaah is related to a case when Aisha (ra) accidentally left behind by her kabilah in a journey, and then she meet Shafwan ibn Mu'athal (ra) and back to the home with him. It made some people threw fitnah on them, accused Aisha (ra) and Shafwan (ra) commited zina. Then Allah (swt) revealed this ayaah to 'clarify' this case.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
10-23-2013, 09:55 AM
Thank you bro. Ardianto. Totally forgot this story.... :embarrass

Futuwwa
10-23-2013, 09:52 PM
I was a virgin by the time I got married. My wife was not. We are both converts, so I never presumed she was a virgin, nor did I think to ask. What happens in al-Jahiliyah stays in al-Jahiliyah.

ardianto
10-23-2013, 11:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
What happens in al-Jahiliyah stays in al-Jahiliyah.
I can't say I was a good boy because I've ever in al-Jahiliyah too.

But, Alhamdulillah, it makes me can understand people better and can appreciate those who try to back to the right path, no matter how bad they were in the past.

The most important is now, not the past. As an ustadz said in his khutbah "former a criminal is better than former a pious person".

Walter D
04-19-2014, 10:55 AM
Mosques are always open for everyone even for non Muslims, if someone need any help social or religious he can go in the mosque.
Which city you are leaving ? I have many friends all over the USA and UK too how always ready to help in all ways about Islam. Go your nearest Mosque and discuss your all question with there sheikh. he will definitely guide you.

Scimitar
04-24-2014, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by deeronjepsuhn;n112183
Hello,
Assalaam alaikum brother,

format_quote Originally Posted by deeronjepsuhn;n112183
I'm not here to debate if homosexuality is right or not, but my main question is if I decide to visit a nearby mosque this Friday and they ever did find out I was gay, would they deny me the right to enter the mosque? I don't plan on discussing or admitting it, but it just bothers me a little.
Understandable,

watch this short video from the inSights series, it covers homosexuality and I think you will like what is contained within in sha Allah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYA62OCIc-c

Hope that helps,

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!