/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Preserve Allaah and He will preserve you

Muslim Woman
10-26-2013, 04:45 PM
:sl:

•‘GEMS FROM OUR HISTORY'•ღ

Aboo Tayyib At-Tabaree (an early scholar), was an old man – about a hundred years old. He was remarkable in that he was 100 years old and his vision and his hearing were sharp. He was physically capable of running and performing actions just like the young man. He once came back from a trip by sea – and you could imagine, during that time period, traveling by sea would exhaust people. Rather even today, by the time you land from an 8-houred flight, you are exhausted. This is with an air-conditioned seat and being served food, yet you are still exhausted. What about weeks and months at sea?

So when the boat landed and everyone was exhausted, Aboo Tayyib At-Tabaree jumps off the boat and hops down to the land. People were amazed. How could you be a hundred years old and jump around like this?

He said:
❝ When I was a young man, I preserved these bodily limbs from the disobedience of Allaah and Allaah preserved them for me in my old age.❞ :')

<You can find this story mentioned by Ibn Rajab in his explanation to ‘Preserve Allaah and He will preserve you,’ of 40 Ahaadeeth of An-Nawaawee.>

source : i love Allah blog

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!