/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need names of books

ismail263
11-14-2013, 01:18 PM

Please give me names of very good books on Allah’s existence by old as
well as modern scholars.Please also give the names of books by indian
scholars like maulana sajjad nomani ,ashraf ali thanvi,manzoor nomani. give me every link related to it.just please dont give books by convcerts and scientist types.Give incidents in which our prophet and sahaba talked about existence of allah.Scholars like al ghazali ibn tamayyah ibn uthaimeen etc will be very good for me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fiqh lover
01-15-2014, 08:59 PM
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Dear brother in Islam I see your enthusiasm in studying the sacred knowledge and reading books which is a really good thing, but the topic you have chosen does not seem appropriate, because as a Muslim we believe in Allah automatically and which other book could be greater than the Quran itself in which Allah himself has explained his being and his existence so why read up this? But yes if u do need it to prove it to atheists or non Muslims then I don't think u would want books written by scholars for the subcontinent rather something really old

Muhammad
01-16-2014, 01:48 PM
:wasalamex

Perhaps the brother is referring in general to eemaan in Allaah :swt:. But regarding proofs for the existence of Allaah :swt:, then we should be aware of what these are to increase our eemaan and be able to explain them to others. The Qur'an is certainly the best source of knowledge, and reading commentaries written by scholars doesn't go against this because such works are based on the Qur'an and Sunnah and help us to understand these sources in greater detail.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!