/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Solomon's kingdom (Arabic)

جوري
11-17-2013, 04:49 AM
http://alfetn.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=79249

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tw009
03-17-2014, 02:39 PM
I made stir fried rice with sweet and sour chicken. :)

tw009
03-17-2014, 02:52 PM
wooooaaaah I dont know why the pic turned out wayyy to big :(

Innocent Soul
03-18-2014, 10:48 PM
The chicken seems tasty :p.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aisha
03-18-2014, 11:01 PM
Yum! That looks lovely mashaAllah. I LOVE chicken :D Does anyone know how to upload pics from iPad? >

Aisha
03-18-2014, 11:55 PM
It's my stomaversary today so I went out for dessert. It was delicious.

Banoffee crepes with toffee sauce and vanilla ice cream, with a Sweet Sunrise mocktail. My friend had chocolate concrete with custard and chocolate sauce and a berry breeze milkshake. Utterly delicious alhamdulillah!

Muhaba
06-04-2014, 09:41 AM
I had cooked chicken the day before and had only it's soup yesterday. I was too tired to cook yesterday so I just added a cup of rice to the soup and so had rice with yogurt for dinner. The rice was delicious because of the chicken soup.

Danah
06-17-2014, 05:35 PM
yummmmmmy the pictures looks very tasty.
I liked the bread picture ^_^

Marina-Aisha
06-28-2014, 10:58 PM
i made africain stew :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!