/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Morning Exercise

Taabuu
11-19-2013, 04:16 PM

Crazy Morning Exercise -

Crazy Morning Exercise

Most of us sit in a single position for the whole day in the office, and in the morning / evening drive all the way to our places. As a result at night, while going to bed, many of us experience a slight pain in the back.

DON'T IGNORE IT AT ALL.....this may lead to many further diseases and disabilities as well....

Don't panic, just do the following exercise for min 10 mins every morning and shoot off the back pain.

Enjoy a healthy living....

Simple Exercises... to keep you fit and avoid back pain.
Need not visit a gym, your home may be the ideal place.

No #1

No #2

No #3

No #4

No #5

No #6

No #7

No #8

No #9

No #10

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
11-19-2013, 05:05 PM
These exercises strengthen you core muscles which protect you back.

Not sure somebody won't complain about showing midriff and legs - but the exercises are spot on. :)

BeTheChange
01-01-2014, 03:43 PM
Perfect illustration :-)

I just need to remember doing them now

crimsontide06
01-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Never do crunches, they hurt the spine over time. Also, #9....NEVER EVER turn your head from side to side like that, that can damage your neck/spine. It is better to turn one way then look forward...turn, look forward..etc(like #4 where the exercise starts...stops..then goes again). Never sway side to side like that without stopping.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jameelash
01-01-2014, 04:30 PM
A good exercise to follow and easy too

greenhill
01-01-2014, 05:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
Never do crunches, they hurt the spine over time
Really? I thought it's the traditional sit up's the one to avoid. ^o)

Peace :shade:

greenhill
01-01-2014, 05:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Not sure somebody won't complain about showing midriff and legs
:giggling:

Muhaba
01-01-2014, 07:25 PM
The past 3-4 months I've been really lazy as far as exercise is concerned. I've never been like this. I think I'm just too busy, too tired. whew!

yes, I need to get back on track. thanks for this thread. it might motivate me to work out some.

BeTheChange
01-02-2014, 11:06 PM
It's not easy. It's hard to do if you haven't exercised for a while.

BeTheChange
01-05-2014, 06:40 PM
i can't wait to go gym tomorrow.

I haven't been feeling well past few days so i haven't been. Am going tomorrow insha Allah can't wait. :statisfie

Abu Zainab
01-06-2014, 12:36 PM
Guys invest in an elliptical trainer (Lifegear is around $300) and you will get almost all the benefits of the above exercises plus more. Its fun to use and you don't have to remember all the different exercises. Just 20-30 mins everyday will do Inshallaah. It will give you an overall workout without much effort. Do some research though before you make a decision to make sure its the right thing for you.

And the best thing is you can listen to a Noaman Ali khan lecture on your tab while you are using it. ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!