/* */

PDA

View Full Version : FREE Arabic reading and writing course online @ madinah-institute.com

MohammedK
11-20-2013, 07:35 AM
Salam Alakium; madinah-institute.com is providing FREE Arabic Reading and Writing course completely free for first 10 people to reply to this thread stating they are interested. This Course consists of 20 prerecorded video
lessons( 50-80 min) long. The only requirement is that you write a honest review about what you think of the course on thread within few days after receiving the course after you complete 3-4 lessons and again once you complete the course; that's it!

So if your interested reply here.

madinah-institute.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Skorpio
11-20-2013, 07:06 PM
Ok how long do you have to complete the course? I would be interested but I am limited on time.

MohammedK
11-20-2013, 08:37 PM
Salam Alakium; You would need to finish 2-3 lessons within next few days after receiving the course and write a honest review here of what you thought then again at the end. Within a month or so.

Skorpio
11-20-2013, 10:17 PM
Sounds good but I'm sorry it's too short a space of time, I want to learn at my own pace so I can fully take it in and give an honest opinion, thanks for the opportunity though.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ahmad H
11-21-2013, 06:30 PM
It's not free. The website wanted a fee of $35.

MohammedK
11-21-2013, 07:24 PM
Yes that's the regular price. I am providing the course for 10 people total free. I would send the login details and there is no fee for first 10 people showing interest in this.

Ahmad H
11-21-2013, 09:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MohammedK
Yes that's the regular price. I am providing the course for 10 people total free. I would send the login details and there is no fee for first 10 people showing interest in this.
Then if I am one of the first ten, please sign me up. I tried taking this course last year and found it hard to start midway in. I would greatly appreciate it. Jazakallah.

MohammedK
11-22-2013, 12:36 AM
Welcome. Your the second. I will send you the log in details. You tried taking course last year? Our courses are video lessons done at you own pace anytime. Maybe you meant another institute. I will pm you the login details

MohammedK
11-22-2013, 12:50 AM
Can you pm me your email so I can send you the login details. I can't send pm yet.

islamic.teacher
12-12-2013, 03:56 PM
بارك الله فيكم

Muhaba
12-12-2013, 04:05 PM
I would like to have a look at the course as well, if possible. Revision is alwys a good thing.

MohammedK
12-14-2013, 08:14 AM
Sure. I have set up same Course at Udemy as well, I will send you the free Coupon Code.

MohammedK
12-14-2013, 08:16 AM
Can you send me your email because I can't send private messages. Also Once you complete the course please post a review there.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!