Originally Posted by bijoor2
Greetings bijoor2, and welcome to the forum.
Please note, that such practices, or the making of shrines, or the other activities that go on there, are not sanctioned by Islam, and are not part of Islam, and as such, we cannot assist you with your enquiry.
However, it is important, that you become aware of the correct Islamic beliefs:
- There is only One God. He alone should be worshipped. He is our Creator, Sustainer, and Lord.
- He does not beget, nor is He begotten. He has no sons, daughters, siblings, parents, cousins, or relatives of any sort.
- He is eternal and does not die.
- He does not depend on anyone/anything yet we all depend on Him. He is free of all want and need.
- There is nothing like Him. He is all Hearing, all Seeing, all Knowing, all Powerful, Incomparable, the Creator of the Universe.
- He did not and does not, dwell in human or animal bodies, nor are there any incarnations of Him. He is not mixed up in His creation in any way.
- He is not composed of persons, nor a trinity. There are no secondary, lesser, greater, equal, or multiple gods. There are no intermediaries, including no praying through or invoking of the dead, no matter how pious they were. And no denying of God's existence either.
- There are no sharers associates, persons or parts whatsoever in His exclusive Divinity. Simply, He is One, in every sense.
If you are interested to read more, please click on the picture beneath the text of my post, and/or feel free to ask further questions about Islam on the forum. Rather than following subconscious dreams for your guidance, no matter how long you've had them, it's best to to use conscious reasoning and study to re-evaluate and reassess your own beliefs and doctrines.