/* */

PDA

View Full Version : About Alkauthar Institute

Ihsen
11-25-2013, 11:06 PM
:sl:

I'm French and live in France. I participate to Alkauthar institute seminars for a few months. I want, with an other brother, participate to the next seminar in London the 4th january whose subject is "The muslim DNA". The teacher for this seminar is Yahya Ibrahim from Australie. I want to know if his english is understandable for a person doesn't not usually hear english as me.

Also, is there an organization to help foreigners about accommodation ? It's better to stay with british brothers this week end than stay with my friend in a hotel ; our aim i also to improve our english incha Allah.

Jazakoum Allahou kheir

---------
Feel free to correct any mistakes in my sentences, or to say me a better turn of sentence, I'm here to improve my English ...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
angelix
12-18-2013, 09:55 AM
i want to participate too, how can i do?

Ihsen
12-18-2013, 10:30 PM
Salam alaykoum Angelix,

You have to go to Alkauthar Institute website (I'm not allowed to post any kinds of links ). Write "Alkauthar institute" in Google, go to the website and on "UK" and "The muslim DAN".

I will be in UK from the 2nd until the 7th january incha Allah.

Do you live in USA ?

Amine

ardianto
12-19-2013, 12:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ihsen
:sl:

The teacher for this seminar is Yahya Ibrahim from Australie. I want to know if his english is understandable for a person doesn't not usually hear english as me.
:wa:

I am not English native speaker too, like you. I guess you have problem to distinguish some words in English which sound similar when pronounced by people who speak English in daily life.

But I can understand what Sheikh Yahya Ibrahim says. Yes, his English is understandable enough for people like me.

By the way, before you listen to Sheikh Yahya Ibrahim directly in his lecture, it's better you train yourself with listen to his videos to make you familiar with his speaking style.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ihsen
12-19-2013, 06:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
:wa:

I am not English native speaker too, like you. I guess you have problem to distinguish some words in English which sound similar when pronounced by people who speak English in daily life.

But I can understand what Sheikh Yahya Ibrahim says. Yes, his English is understandable enough for people like me.

By the way, before you listen to Sheikh Yahya Ibrahim directly in his lecture, it's better you train yourself with listen to his videos to make you familiar with his speaking style.
Wa alaykoum salam Ardianto.

Jazak Allahou kheir for your answer. This motivates me. I will listen to his videos and read the subtitle too, it will help me. I think that my English level is lowers that yours but I will do an effort to improve myself.

Barak Allahu fik.

Amine

Ihsen
12-31-2013, 01:18 AM
Salam alaykoum.

I will be attending this seminar incha Allah, do you know "homestay" (muslim family) in London ? The seminar will be in the university of East London.

Jazakum Allahu kheir for your help.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!