/* */

PDA

View Full Version : mum is comming

jameelash
11-27-2013, 05:34 AM
Mom called me and said she is coming tomorrow. Her train will reach by morning 4:00 o'clock.

Wife: What !!! She came just 4 months back only, right? Why is she coming now again..? Tomorrow is Sunday. I thought of getting up late but your mom had to come on a Sunday itself and that too morning 4:00 o'clock. Where will she get an auto at that time? I will not make any warm breakfast...she will have to do with biscuits and bread. The kids will also not go to play as she spoils them by getting chocolates, toffees and pastries for them. How many days is she going to stay..????

Husband: Not my mom, your mom is coming !!!!

Wife: Wow!!...Really!! Great mom is coming. It's been more than 2 months I have seen her. Listen na..You set the alarm for 3:00am and make sure u reach the station before the train arrives and be on the platform with coolie. It's good tomorrow is Sunday, I will get up early and make breakfast of upma and idli. She will get cakes and cookies for the kids and they will play and enjoy with their grandmother. Hope she stays for a fortnight.

You can't beat that !!!!!

SEND THIS TO A MAN WHO NEEDS A GOOD LAUGH. AND TO ANY WOMAN WHO CAN HANDLE IT.....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Zainab
11-27-2013, 07:39 AM
^^ LOL. Nice joke...but can you please edit it and remove the repetitions to make it more readable. :)

Muslim Woman
11-27-2013, 03:55 PM
:sl:

funny

Skorpio
11-28-2013, 08:28 PM
Good joke an so very true, all mums should be treated the same

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhaba
01-17-2014, 07:37 PM
I hope both their moms weren't coming!

Saja
08-19-2014, 11:45 PM
Lol nice joke! Both moms should be treated well, but still your mom is the mom you will have.

AmericanMuslim
08-25-2014, 02:43 PM
Hilarious! ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!