/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam alekum ikhwa, spanish converted looking for advice from where to live

TarikBarsilona
12-18-2013, 12:48 PM
Salam alekum to everyone I am a muslim since september 2013 I realized my Shahada at Marrakech now I m studying about the noble Coran and all the Islamic rules and manners, alhamdulillah. I ' m 21 years old I study fusha arabic and I fell in love with this language.

But a lot of brothers have said me that a good thing to do (recommended) it's move to an arabic country to learn the language, learn the Coran and find a wife. Many of them have spoken me about Yemen, Magreb, Egypt or London.

I'm suffering the terrible crysis here in south Europe and I live in a country that it doesn't like me anymore (here the majority don't like islamic manners and religion...) The main problem is that I don't know from where to begin and where to go, how to find a job? How much rent a house there? I am a humble guy with a roof, food and a good zawja (wife) it will be great for me.

I'd really like to go one season in an arabic country or majority muslims zones like many parts of UK that I've seen.

Any advice? Greetings, tabarakallah and I wait for any answer. Ma Salama!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
12-18-2013, 12:54 PM
Welcome to the forum, Tarik. :welcome:

You live in Spain? Are there no Muslim communities there?
There are some areas in the UK which have a high percentage of Muslims - perhaps Muslims brothers and sisters here can give you more advice.

TarikBarsilona
12-18-2013, 01:03 PM
Salam alekum, yes! There are muslim comunities but it's not very great if we compare with UK or Holland, etc...

The majority of the brothers here are from Pakistan and Morroco, the new muslims as me, we are very few.

Tabarakallah okhti!

ardianto
12-18-2013, 03:25 PM
Wa'alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Welcome to the forum, and welcome to Islam, akhee.

Where to live?. Actually you can learn Islam and find a wife in Indonesia, but it will be hard to practice Arabic language here. I think Arabic speaking country is good choice.

:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
12-18-2013, 03:30 PM
Salaam and welcome to the forum.

Have a great stay.

Peace :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!