/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help/Support & Advice for anyone thinking about accepting Islam

Hamza Asadullah
12-30-2013, 01:16 AM
Greetings to all,

There are many people out there that are looking into Islam and are very much inclined towards it and just need some help/support/advice and reassurance as well as answers to a few questions that they may have. This thread is dedicated to helping such people. We are here to help and support you in anyway that we can.

We are very aware that it can be very daunting to even consider make such a life change. Like "What will my family/partner/friends and those around me think?" "Will they accept or reject me?" There are many things that may go through a persons mind but there is no point thinking too far ahead. It is best to take one step at a time.

Therefore please feel free to post here if you need help with any questions, or need any help or advice on anything at all, or need access to online materials. Whatever you need then please feel free to post. This thread is dedicated to you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
01-27-2014, 10:08 PM
New Muslim Support - Light of Mercy Foundation - Toronto

New Muslim Support - Light of Mercy Foundation - Toronto - YouTube

Hamza Asadullah
07-16-2014, 08:01 PM
New Muslim Ramadan Iftaar:

New Muslim Ramadan Iftaar - YouTube

SpreadKnowledge
07-17-2014, 06:02 PM
Try Alim.org: There is a lot of hadith and a diverse Quran application (plus mobile app) that can help a new Muslim or someone interested in Islam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
06-10-2019, 12:50 AM
My journey to Islam and advice to those considering becoming Muslim

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!