/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New reverts ... be careful of your heart!

waleedsss
12-30-2013, 06:46 AM
:sl::sl:

New reverts ... be careful of your heart!
You should know that your faith in your heart increases and decreases, this is the belief of Ahlu El-Sunna WA El-Gamaa, and you already feel that in the daily life.
The prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said that faith become worn in your heart as the clothes become worn, so, you should ask Allah to renew the faith in your heart.
Do you suffer from decline of your faith? Do you suffer from hardness in your heart? Why you don't shed tears when the paradise or hell mentioned in the front of you? Why you don't shed tears when you read or listen to Quran? Why you don't cry when you see the death events or the people who moved to the hereafter? When did you visit the graves for reminding the hereafter? Do you humble well in the front of Allah in your prayer? Do you think out of the meanings of the words in your prayer or you just perform some movements without presence of heart?
Do you feel laziness when you want to perform prayers or go to Masjids or do any good deeds?

In the coming post, I'll give you a prescription for remedy of heart diseases, may Allah give life again to our heart.
Salamo alikom.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
01-02-2014, 09:18 PM
walaikumasalaam

Good post and very true. We all need to work on our emaan - young, old, new to islam, old to islam.

We all need to protect and increase our emaan.

May Allah swa help us - Ameen

Marina-Aisha
01-03-2014, 09:21 PM
omg plz post feel like my eman is discressing

BeTheChange
01-03-2014, 09:41 PM
Identify the reason why emaan is low.

Is it because you are missing your salaah? not good in character? not giving zakaat? not being obedient to parents? etc

Address your weakness areas and pray and pray and pray until your heart cries out.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Marina-Aisha
01-04-2014, 06:34 PM
i know this gonna sound silly but feel like satan is casing me...sometimes i get bad thoughs during salat..sometimes i leave my salat at last min...i did really big sin couple months ago feel like he wants me do that same sin.....even tho i repented or maybe allah didnt forgive me?

BeTheChange
01-04-2014, 06:46 PM
Don't posts about your sins. We are all sinful but we should keep our sins to ourselves otherwise the matter will also include the 3rd party on the day of qiymaat. If you commit a sin the matter is between you and Allah swa but if you tell someone then that 3rd party gets involved too.

Keep reading your salaah and read your salaah on time - otherwise it will become a very very bad habit of delaying your salaah. Once you 'normalise' this then your brain will become conditioned to this and you won't question or see this as makhroo (disliked). This delaying of salaah may well lead you to forget about your salaah all together. So be mindful of the small sins as well as they can lead to big sins.

Learn from the past sister. I know it's very hard but take some time out thinking about the person you were and the person you are now. See it as a battle, a constant battle between your enemy (shaytaan) and you. The shaytaan curses all the believers.

Don't ever think Allah swa will not forgive you. Keep repenting and asking for forgiveness from Allah swa. Insha Allah you will find the happines and your emaan will start to grow. Don't see yourself as weak. The shaytaan has no chance of entering janaah, but you have all the chance in the world.

Fight all the negative temptations and replace them with positive and good deeds. Set yourself a challenge and keep doing that deed for a week, a month and a year and then keep increasing your ibaadah that way.

I hope my response helps you insha Allah.

May Allah swa protect you sister Ameen.

Marina-Aisha
01-05-2014, 11:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by strivingforgood
Don't posts about your sins. We are all sinful but we should keep our sins to ourselves otherwise the matter will also include the 3rd party on the day of qiymaat. If you commit a sin the matter is between you and Allah swa but if you tell someone then that 3rd party gets involved too.

Keep reading your salaah and read your salaah on time - otherwise it will become a very very bad habit of delaying your salaah. Once you 'normalise' this then your brain will become conditioned to this and you won't question or see this as makhroo (disliked). This delaying of salaah may well lead you to forget about your salaah all together. So be mindful of the small sins as well as they can lead to big sins.

Learn from the past sister. I know it's very hard but take some time out thinking about the person you were and the person you are now. See it as a battle, a constant battle between your enemy (shaytaan) and you. The shaytaan curses all the believers.

Don't ever think Allah swa will not forgive you. Keep repenting and asking for forgiveness from Allah swa. Insha Allah you will find the happines and your emaan will start to grow. Don't see yourself as weak. The shaytaan has no chance of entering janaah, but you have all the chance in the world.

Fight all the negative temptations and replace them with positive and good deeds. Set yourself a challenge and keep doing that deed for a week, a month and a year and then keep increasing your ibaadah that way.

I hope my response helps you insha Allah.

May Allah swa protect you sister Ameen.
i wasnt going tell u wot i have done i wasjust saying it was huge sin but yea ur right on everything thank you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!