/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Free Quran for those in the UK!

JordanLA
01-10-2014, 09:30 PM
As-salamu alaykum

I am making this thread for muslims in the UK/Europe. If you are a new muslim, maybe you have not got a quran yet and maybe you don't really know how to get hold of one, well I've found a website that you can order a English translation of the Quran for free! I ordered one and it came in 2 days alhamdulilah! the site is freequraan.org.uk, simply click the "Order free Quran" on the toolbar at the top, fill the form and Insha'allah it will be delivered to you quick!

[Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this by the way)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
01-10-2014, 11:51 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalam brother Jordan,

That seems very helpful, Jazakallahu khayran. Which translation do they dispatch?

Signor
01-11-2014, 07:15 AM
Waalikum Assalaam

The website you mentioned is also linked here by Br Hamza Asadullah,along with other study resources.

http://www.islamicboard.com/discover...ml#post1459860

format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
Which translation do they dispatch?
^Now that's a good question.They are delivering the translation by Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali and Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan(I downloaded the sample provided on website)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!