/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Custom 5 page website design ( .com or .net domain included + hosting) only $50.00

MohammedK
01-11-2014, 07:57 PM
If interested in this offer message me you details for your site and email and the designer will design the homepage free before any payment so you can feel sure you like it before payment. He said he can accept 10 people for this offer only. And payment is via paypal.

If have any questions message me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhaba
01-12-2014, 02:10 PM
This is a great idea and can be a professional endeavor. The designer needs to do the following things to make it all more professional and impressive:

1. Make him/herself a website and get a business domain name, something like proweb.com or something else. Ipage.com is a good webhosting company.
2. Design some websites (or use ones s/he designed for customers) and place a portfolio of them on the website for potential customers to see.
3. Provide information on how customers can contact him/her to give details of the type of site they want designed (for example through Skype).
4. Provide payment details and options such as pay with paypal etc.
5. If possible get a physical address or PO Box and provide the info on the business website. One can get this through various virtual offices for a small amount. This may be more necessary for the business image in some countries than others. e-business is in today so one doesn't need a physical office address but some countries need to catch up to the more advanced ones.

Muhaba
01-12-2014, 02:18 PM
Finally, after all that is done, make a business proposition to send out to potential costumers. Such a letter can greatly increase your chances to get customers. If you can't write one, feel free to message me and I'll prepare one for low cost (50% off regular price of $139).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!