PDA

View Full Version : be careful of these groups

جوري
01-17-2014, 02:26 AM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
01-17-2014, 03:23 AM
Salaam.

Can you give a brief summary in English if possible of what the video is all about?

Ja'Zakullah.

جوري
01-17-2014, 12:45 PM
it is a group of women called qubisiaat, they target young rich women to allegedly be upright citizens and hafith to the Quran and they even have graduation parties, but they're shiites and do Dajjal, black magic and believe their head leader to be spoken to by God and psychic!
They've specific outfits but they can also be dressed as niqabis to fool people.
remember that even the devil is a hafith of the Quran!

Iceee
01-17-2014, 03:47 PM
Okie Dokie

Ja'Zakullah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
01-17-2014, 03:56 PM
they only target females btw mostly school aged girls.

The-Deist
01-15-2015, 11:11 AM
Astagfirullah, Audhubillah
May Allah (swt) keep everyone away from this group if it is bad for them (which by the description doesnt sound good Allah knows bes :D )
Aameen

BeTheChange
01-15-2015, 12:16 PM
I don't think i've met anyone from this group before - never read about the beliefs until now. Alhamdulilah May Allah swa keep us safe and give us the wisdom to see the truth Ameen

فصيح الياسين
06-01-2015, 10:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by جوري
it is a group of women called qubisiaat, they target young rich women to allegedly be upright citizens and hafith to the Quran and they even have graduation parties, but they're shiites and do Dajjal, black magic and believe their head leader to be spoken to by God and psychic!
They've specific outfits but they can also be dressed as niqabis to fool people.
remember that even the devil is a hafith of the Quran!
Yup j heard about them and saw video. I guess their leader is female and they preach in mosque too plus only girls are part of it. Men not allowed i guess.. though many things unclear about them. So better to aviod them

Muslimah inshal
04-02-2017, 02:13 PM
Astagfirullah ya rab. May Allah protect us Amiin

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!