/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ahmed, i wanted to share the story of the prophet, audio files

ahmedadel
01-30-2014, 02:34 PM
Salam Alikom brothers and sisters,

i converted video files to audio files, so i can listen to them on my phone anywhere,
and i wanted to share those files to make it easier for others to do the same.

right now i cant share them because i am still new, so i ll try to post again, later

peace

--------------

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmedadel
01-30-2014, 02:38 PM
look like still not allowed, if anyone interested in them, please let me know, i can send the original youtube link and the link to the mp3 files, and they can share the links instead of me, thanks

ardianto
01-30-2014, 02:47 PM
Wa'alaikumsalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Welcome to the forum.

You cannot post a link because you are still limited member. After you make 50 post you will become full member and can post a link.

:)

sister herb
01-30-2014, 02:52 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum. As br Ardianto explained, you just need to be patient (and make more posts). We can wait your links.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
01-30-2014, 04:16 PM
:sl:

br. welcome here . u may try to post link in Exchange link thread

greenhill
01-31-2014, 06:33 AM
Welcome to the forum...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!