/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are You That Strong?

Abu Fauzi
04-06-2014, 07:49 AM
Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported that the Noble Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless and greet him, said:--

"THE STRONG MAN IS NOT THE ONE WHO WRESTLES, BUT THE STRONG MAN IS IN FACT
THE ONE WHO CONTROLS HIMSELF IN A FIT OF RAGE". [Bukhari, Muslim and Riyad-us-saliheen, chapter 75].

Generally, people are usually impressed by physical power, but real strength is in the person who keeps his anger under control when it is aroused. So, be a strong person from that perspective accordingly.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The-Deist
01-08-2015, 11:10 AM
InshaAllah
May Allah (swt) rewar you for your efforts.
Aameen

BeTheChange
01-08-2015, 12:02 PM
I walk away from arguments or stay quite. It takes too much energy arguing :exhausted

The-Deist
01-08-2015, 01:17 PM
Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said,
"I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners.''
[Abu Dawud]
Imam Ghazzali said:'If a man gives up contention when he is in the wrong, a house will be built for him within the Garden of Paradise; but if a man gives up contention even when he is in the right, a house will be built for him in the loftiest part of the Garden'

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jameelash
01-28-2015, 06:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Protected Soul
I walk away from arguments or stay quite. It takes too much energy arguing :exhausted
I like ur motto.walking away is te best.staying quite may not be possible all te time.may Allah guide us in te right path

azc
01-27-2016, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Fauzi
Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported that the Noble Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless and greet him, said:-- "THE STRONG MAN IS NOT THE ONE WHO WRESTLES, BUT THE STRONG MAN IS IN FACT THE ONE WHO CONTROLS HIMSELF IN A FIT OF RAGE". [Bukhari, Muslim and Riyad-us-saliheen, chapter 75].Generally, people are usually impressed by physical power, but real strength is in the person who keeps his anger under control when it is aroused. So, be a strong person from that perspective accordingly.
anger is always clever. If someone is stronger than us we tolerate but if he's weaker than us then we've to follow this hadith

Finding Peace
01-28-2016, 06:26 AM
May Allah (swt) make you all of the ones to enter Jannah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!