/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allah Watches Over Us.

Abu Fauzi
04-07-2014, 11:14 AM
Assalam alaikum,
It is good to always remind ourselves that our Lord, Creator and Nourisher of the Universe is always watching over us all. He, Glorified and Exalted is He, says in the Holy Qur'an:-

"AND KNOW THAT ALLAH KNOWS WHAT IS IN YOUR MINDS, SO FEAR HIM". [2:235]

"AND ALLAH IS EVER A WATCHER OVER ALL THINGS". [33:52]

"AND HE IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU MAY BE". [57:4].

In the Hadith of Jibreel, peace be upon him, when he asked the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, about IHSAN (Goodness and Excellence), the Prophet replied, "IHSAN is to worship Allah as if you see Him, but since we do not see Him, we should know that He sees us at all times.". [Bukhari and Muslim].

The meaning of this Hadith is the definition of Muraqabah, namely, the endurance of the servant's knowledge and his conviction and certainty that Allah is watching over his internal and external affairs [thoughts and actions]. To have this is knowledge and certainty at all times is called Muraqabah. It is the fruit of the servant's knowledge that Allah is his Watcher, Over-seeing him, Hearing his utterances and Observing all his deeds at all times. We should, therefore, mind all we do... to always be in accordance with the Shari'a and Sunnah.
Best Wishes.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
05-30-2015, 09:06 AM
Walaikumasalaam,

I find the thought that Allah swt is watching over me very comforting and i know everything that is happening is happening with the will of Allah swt and that thought enables me to accept the situation that am in. Alhamdulilah.

I hope our emaan goes stronger day by day Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!