/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please help me find these on my keyboard!

Imaan
04-17-2014, 03:10 PM
Assalamu alaykum,
Does anybody have an idea where I can find
اَلْمَدُّ الطَّبِيْعِ� �ْ on my keyboard?
I wanna type my own worksheets with them on.
I've attached a picture with which one I want, it is the one circled in blue.

Thanks

fetch?id2231217&amptypelarge -

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
04-17-2014, 07:17 PM
:wa:

As far as I know, this madd is a special character available in only selected fonts.

To use this madd, select the Arabic Typesetting font in MS word, write the words/letters that you want and then click on insert symbol. Scroll down to find the Superscript Alef as shown below and click on insert.

Below is an example of how you will get it.

أعلىٰ

Imaan
04-18-2014, 08:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ibṉĀdam;n2231220
:wa:

As far as I know, this madd is a special character available in only selected fonts.

To use this madd, select the Arabic Typesetting font in MS word, write the words/letters that you want and then click on insert symbol. Scroll down to find the Superscript Alef as shown below and click on insert.

Below is an example of how you will get it.

أعلىٰ

You are soooooooo smart, masha Allah! Jazaka Allahu khairan, I really, really appreciated it. I feel like a star now writing it on my own :D!
Plus, I saw something else; I used to always wonder where to get Arabic numbers from on MS word.
I cannot thank you enough, part of the reward for me teaching Quran will go to you too.
Baraka Allahu feek...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!