/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Negelected by Family

iiddnn
04-21-2014, 01:17 AM
So i am a 17 year old guy. My two sisters and my mom all have blue eyes 5 foot 9 slim body and quite attractive. My brother and my dad are both 6 foot 6 and have really defined features blue eyes and all. All of them are really healthy and never had any sort of disease. Me on the other hand am 5 foot 5, brown eyes, serious acne horrible vision, asthma, osteoporosis, and already signs of balding.

Its gets worse because sometimes when we are invited to parties or formal gatherings they suggest i stay home. i even overheard my sister ask my mom if she cheated on my dad which pretty much threw me into depression. I sometimes doubt a god exists that will put me through this misery.

What do i do now?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
04-21-2014, 12:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by iiddnn;n2231309
Its gets worse because sometimes when we are invited to parties or formal gatherings they suggest i stay home.
Have you ever asked them why they suggest you to stay at home while they go to an event?

Abz2000
04-21-2014, 01:00 PM
Read: the horse and his boy.

ardianto
04-21-2014, 02:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000;n2231320
Do a dna test
Do a DNA test?

Please, don't make this young brother has prejudice that he is a foster child.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Alpha Dude
04-21-2014, 05:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by iiddnn;n2231309
I sometimes doubt a god exists that will put me through this misery.
Please read this: http://www.islamicboard.com/forum/ge...53#post1968153 (a reply I made to one of your previous posts).

What do i do now?
Carry on with life as normal. Be the best Muslim you can.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!