/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My dad beats me up

Angrygamer
05-31-2014, 02:20 AM
I need some help. My dad HATES me, a lot of ppl. say that hheeeyyy your parents love you, only my mom loves me; my dad is an unloving lunatic; there are two occasions when the beat me up. Before I start let me just say that im 12 and about to turn 13, and im a dude.

About one week ago, it was Friday; I stayed up in my bed reading a book, and then when my parents finally went to sleep at around 1:00 AM, my computer is in another room, by my parents room in which there are all me and my brothers computers. I started it up and started playing Black Ops 2. I was having fun and stuff. My parents wake at around 6:30, so I kept playing until it was 5:30, went back to my bed in another room and fell asleep. My little brother has islamic school on weekends, he goes at 11:30; my big brother woke me up at 11:29, he said that we are going. I slept in my school clothes, with was a t-shirt and a short pant, my dad was ready to go, I came and then I realized I needed long pants if we were going to go to the masjid. I quickly dressed into my jeans in around 30 seconds, my dad was already in his car and it was started up. He saw me and started driving off, the door was locked, so I had to chase after the car, and then he finally stopped. I got in the car, and he said "why are you late, I don't like to be late" and shouted at me, in my mind I was thinking what the heck is going on, i was 30 seconds late. He started shouting at me to get out of the car and started hitting me and throwing papers at me. The rest of the ride was silent. We went to the masjid and we prayed and stuff. We where going to the store to pick up some stuff, and I was just so tired. I fell asleep, i woke up to the sound of my dad shouting at me, he said "are you sleeping? WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING IN MY CAR", he pulled up in a parking lot, and started screaming at me to get out. I finally did, he was about to drive away, and I was weeping and telling him to please give me another chance. He got out of his car and in public, took my by the throat, dug his fingernails into it, and started ripping my neck up. He then chocked me, there where people watching, and I saw some people get out there phones, my dad saw to, he told me to get into the car, and drove off really fast. He explained to me how he was very mad, because I stayed up, I never realized that he saw me playing at night. Right now, I have really bad scars on my neck.

Today, he beat my up AGAIN. I have chickens, and we have to take care of them, my dad forced me and my brothers to work in the backyard with him. I was still angry of what he had done to me earlier. I had a lot of homework in school today, and I had no expression on my face, I was in serious mode and I wanted to get work done so I can finish up my homework. My dad asked me if I was mad, and I said no and that I just wanted to get work done so I can finish up my homework. I was pouring chicken feed into the bucket which the chickens eat it. I spilled a little bit, and he was and said "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE", he grabbed em by the neck and pushed my against the wall and started beating me up, he started scratching me with his super long finger nails and started beating me up, and he shouted STOP WITH THAT FACE, ARE YOU MAD EH ARE YOU MAD, he beat me up more and made me clean the mess; I was crying and then he said WHEN YOU GROW UP YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A JOB BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID FACE, it sucked; these scars are worse than the other ones. My mom was watching the whole time and did absolutely nothing, she tried to sooth me and told me "it's okay" "it's okay". My dad is evil.

Please help me, what should I do; I won't make the mistake that I did before. What should I do, my mom doesn't have a job and my dad is the only one. If I call CPS or the police, my family would get no money, PLEASE HELP BEFOER IT GETS WORSE

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
A-Brother
05-31-2014, 10:19 AM
Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Is there any close family member you can relate the incidents too as it is unfornate that this small problem has escalated to abuse such as that. Make Dua to Allah. Try and speak to someone or try and work with your sibling or other parent or aunty to solve this issue and to speak to him. Try and understand the things which make him angry and try your best to not trigger the anger by doing those things. May Allah make everything easy for you.

Muhammad
06-01-2014, 10:49 AM
:salamext: brother,

I am sorry to hear of these horrible experiences. Before the last couple of weeks, has your father acted like this before? Have you tried talking to your mother about this? As the brother above said, it would be good to speak to your mother or another sibling and get their support and advice. You will need to be extra careful in avoiding doing things that might trigger his anger. Do make as much du'a as possible. May Allaah :swt: guide your family, make things easy and rectify all of your affairs, Aameen.

Let us know how things go :ia:.

ardianto
06-02-2014, 05:30 PM
:sl:

I myself the father of two sons, 16 and 10 years old. If I know your father I would talk with him in relax situation, while drinking coffee or while fishing. No, no, I would not tell him blatantly to don't beat you again, because he would know that you reported this case to me. But I would give some advice how to be a father who can love and be loved by his family, including how to build patience in perform his duty in the family. In Shaa Allah, it could make him have more patience in controling his anger, and would not beat you again.

Unfortunately, I don't know personally with your father and I am living very far from you. So, my advice is, try to find someone who can do what I want to do, talk to your father. Maybe one of your relatives, or one of your father friend who close with you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!