/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Two Month Update!

duraldo
06-08-2014, 05:31 PM
Assalamu Alaikom

It's been a wonderful, and amazing month. Very alhamdulillah (used to say that to mean "very good") Sorry to dissapoint you, but the details are going to have to wait until tonight/tomorrow inshAllah. I just wanted to make this thread, so I don't forget to actually do it

Quick tease until I get back home:
But I got to meet Nouman Ali Khan, spoke to him regular guy to regular guy, it was pretty cool. We fished, hiked.....just kidding, I took his Arabic class so he got to know me well by face. I don't think he remembered my name, but IDK

I'll leave it that for now! InshAllah, later.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
06-09-2014, 01:30 AM
Wa alaykumsalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Thanks for sharing bro, glad to know it's been going well, alhamdulillah.

duraldo
06-09-2014, 05:59 PM
Still so busy. But, I may be getting full time work at a certain Islamic center.....a certain very big one, I shan't mention names until everything finalized. Alhumdulilah. Because sometimes I feel A LOT of the people in certain masjids on't want me there. Basically it is set, we're discussing salary :) I never intended to join Islam to get a job....but....well Allah does what he does. ;)

Muhammad
06-10-2014, 02:33 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalam,

Ma-sha-Allah, good to hear things have been going well. And all praise is for Allaah :swt:! :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The-Deist
01-08-2015, 07:47 PM
MashaAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!