/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Juz by Juz – A Summary of the Qur'ān

Muhammad
07-04-2014, 12:28 AM
:bism:

This publication by MRDF is now available on Android, itunes and PDF. Supported by Islam21c we ask all our readers to share this free, simple and highly rewarding publication.

This humble summary of the Qur’ān in 30 sections known as Juz (pl. Ajzā) has been compiled in order to help us develop kushÅ«’ (attentiveness) and enrich our prayers when listening to the Qur’ān especially in Ramadān when most mosques try to complete its recitation during this Sacred Month. We hope it becomes an encouragement for us to read at least one Juz each day of our lives and to become attached to the Qur’ān, such that we become known as the People of Qur’ān.

Available on PDF here

Available for iPhone here

Available for iBook here

Available on Android here

Source: www.islam21c.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
salad2k
01-01-2015, 12:25 AM
This is great. Jazakallahu Khairan!

learnQuran
01-09-2015, 06:53 PM
Is it helpful learn the quran? I wish to learn quran at home without going any Alems.

BeTheChange
03-25-2016, 06:13 PM
Aslamaualykum,

I can't believe i have missed this thread.

It looks extremely beneficial. Jazahka Allah.

I've saved the PDF and in sha Allah will print the document soon.

Looking forward to reading the summary - Jazahka Allah very much.

:Emoji43:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!