/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jamaat!

abs
07-04-2014, 02:33 AM
:sl:I'm headed out to 40 days jamaat today :inshallah and I wanted to request you all to remember me, my family and friends in your duas (I will be sure to remember you and your families too) and if anyone would have any suggestions on how to spend my time wisely, I would also appreciate.. For those of you who are not familiar with the concept of jamaat, it essentially means to go out in the path of Allah for his pleasure solely and any other purpose be put aside, in jamaat a person travels to a different masjid with the intention of etikaaf and spends 3 days in total devotion to Allah and the teachings of his prophet Muhammad (pbuh) before moving on to the next masjid. if anyone can add to that or explain it better then please feel free to do so, may almighty Allah help us to refrain from sin and help us with our daily a'maal and also help us spend our time in an effort to cleanse ourselves from sin and build a stronger connection with Allah in this blessed month, ameen. :jz:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
07-04-2014, 04:09 PM
:wa:

Doing khuruj, aren't you?. In your city or in another city?. :)

abs
07-05-2014, 04:23 AM
khuruj? and multiple cities across the UK, I'll try to keep it updated on here if anyone is bothered

abs
07-05-2014, 04:25 AM
in Dewsbury markaz at the moment, the headquarters of Europe so they say

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
07-05-2014, 11:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abs;n2233521
khuruj?
People in my place (Indonesia) call that masjid to masjid journey as khuruj. It's Arabic word which literally means "go out".

Are you 16?. Masha Allah, you are still young. My son will become 16 next month. May Allah give easiness in your journey, nephew.

:)

abs
07-05-2014, 04:07 PM
oh okay, jazakallah and ameen, remember to remember me in your duas, I will do the same

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!