/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Back Islamicboard 4.2.2

Scimitar
07-09-2014, 06:24 AM
It's finally happened alhamdulilaah, you guys did it, and we all appreciate the effort and time it took you to take this very BIG step in restoring the forum to its former (working) condition.

I have to take my hat off to you guys, really I do.

It's already much faster and fluid than the oh so terribly trying version of yesterday.

Granted, there are still a few niggly bits to take care of, but I have no doubt that the admin team can work with this version of 4.2.2 much more efficiently than the trying version we were left to cope with.

Go IB Admin and Mod team

Go VB 4.2.2. (not android 4.2.2 jelly bean lol)

JazakAllahu Khairan for this.

As promised, I will round up my crew and get them back here now, as I know they will appreciate this forum being back to its familiar and friendly self :)

Scimi

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
07-09-2014, 06:27 AM
:salam:

:welcome: back everyone! :ia: everything will be back to normal once again.

Signor
07-09-2014, 01:55 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

memoria praeteritorum bonorum (The past is always recalled to be good)

I can't describe the nostalgic feeling,the moment I saw the forum reverted back to its former self.

:jz: to the Moderators and Administrators here,its much appreciated.May Allah rewards you guys with the best of both worlds,Aameen

With this step,Inactive members will return and forum will be more busy as it used to be,Insha Allah

Regards

Muhammad
07-09-2014, 04:38 PM
:wasalamex

:ma: that was quick! I agree it's certainly nice to feel at home again, Alhamdulillah and :jz: to the technical team :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Fainoz
07-09-2014, 04:49 PM
Great job admins. :thumbs_up:

probably in the wrong section I know...

Fainoz
07-09-2014, 04:59 PM
Haha thanks for merging ma thread

Hulk
07-09-2014, 05:18 PM
Awesome job!

BeTheChange
07-09-2014, 08:13 PM
I definitely prefer this version. The format is much user friendly and readable.

I avoided using the forum when the new changes took place so jazahka Allah for making a wise decision to revert it back.

:-)

Scimitar
07-09-2014, 08:41 PM
masha-Allah, this is cool, we're all slowly coming back.

I'm feeling slightly nostalgic ;D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-10-2014, 12:16 AM
As'Salaamu Alaaykum..

:jz: to the modz.

I found using the new version slightly difficult..reasons to my inactivity..but Alhamdulilaah we are back..

Alhamdulilaah. hope everyone is having a blessing Ramadhaan.

waSalaam.

greenhill
07-10-2014, 04:11 AM
Salaams! Big hugs all round! Well done!

:thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!