/* */

PDA

View Full Version : name for hijab/abaya business

Marina-Aisha
07-10-2014, 05:08 PM
As Salam alikom brothers and sisters

I want make business for hijabs/abaya/pins/under scarfs on media sites ebay Facebook etc but I'm finding it really hard finding good name. The only one I've like hidden beauty but someone has that so any suggestions would be great.arabic names would nice too:) Thanx.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
07-10-2014, 06:24 PM
:wa:

I'll try and come up with a few :ia:. Just random brainstorm lol.

- Insaanah Clothing
- Aisha Clothing
- Concealed Muslimah
- Hidden gems/Hidden pearls
- Modesty Addict
- Ghuraba/Ghuraba Abayas
- DeenOverDunya
- Hikmah clothing/Hikmah Abayas
- Abaya base
- Tawheed Central/Tawheed designs

Marina-Aisha
07-10-2014, 07:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
:wa:

I'll try and come up with a few :ia:. Just random brainstorm lol.

- Insaanah Clothing
- Aisha Clothing
- Concealed Muslimah
- Hidden gems/Hidden pearls
- Modesty Addict
- Ghuraba/Ghuraba Abayas
- DeenOverDunya
- Hikmah clothing/Hikmah Abayas
- Abaya base
- Tawheed Central/Tawheed designs
love these thank you :)

hisnameiszzz
07-10-2014, 08:33 PM
Salaams,

All off the cuff, but these are what I have thought of:

Aisha's Boutique
Muslimah
Inner Beauty
Princess Aisha

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
07-10-2014, 09:10 PM
"United Colours of Islam"

:)

Scimi

BilalKid
07-11-2014, 08:28 AM
how about cheapest abayas in the world hehe

Arru34
07-11-2014, 08:16 PM
concealed muslimah is the one I would go for...

Scimitar
07-11-2014, 09:02 PM
Oysters do hide pearls, and diamonds are found in the most secretive depths of the earth.

Our women are our treasures, we guard them jealously - with a keen eye on those who trespass the sacredness which is a womans right.

Whatever name you choose, let it reflect the reality of what a hijaab, niqaab, abaya represent - modesty, security and respect - three things which have gotten lost in the modern day in a females outward persona (and some may argue, inward persona too)

I got a few more.

Measured & Treasured

Efficiently Beautified / Efficient Beautification

Majlis of the Pearls

Pearlescent / Pearl Essence

Diamonds Dinar

Deeni Diamonds

Vigilant Veil
... whatever you decide to go with from the suggestions we have given you sister, let me know and in sha Allah I will do you some logo drafts :)

Scimi

Marina-Aisha
07-12-2014, 09:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Oysters do hide pearls, and diamonds are found in the most secretive depths of the earth.

Our women are our treasures, we guard them jealously - with a keen eye on those who trespass the sacredness which is a womans right.

Whatever name you choose, let it reflect the reality of what a hijaab, niqaab, abaya represent - modesty, security and respect - three things which have gotten lost in the modern day in a females outward persona (and some may argue, inward persona too)

I got a few more.

Measured & Treasured

Efficiently Beautified / Efficient Beautification

Majlis of the Pearls

Pearlescent / Pearl Essence

Diamonds Dinar

Deeni Diamonds

Vigilant Veil
... whatever you decide to go with from the suggestions we have given you sister, let me know and in sha Allah I will do you some logo drafts :)

Scimi
i think i wanna use the pearl essence..maybe have picture pearls and flowers together. Attachment 5338

or Attachment 5339

Siti
06-23-2015, 03:38 AM
Is treasured pearl suitable if i am to come out with a clothing label which range from hijab to apparels?

Lady A
06-23-2015, 10:20 AM
lol, reminds me when I was in middle school and some kid called me "Covergirl" and I thought it was brilliant, so I made it my email and username at that time. Here are mine:

• Hidden Treasures
  • Veiled Beauty
  • Modesty
  • Modest Muslimah
  • Golden Garments

BeTheChange
06-25-2015, 01:17 AM
Walaikumasalaam,

Very good creative thoughts here Alhamdulilah.

Once your website is established and up and running, let us know.

We'll start buying. In sha Allah.

May Allah swt help you turn your business into a success. Ameen.

Scimitar
06-25-2015, 01:25 AM
*Veils of Virtue

the logo can be intertwined V's

Scimi

Abz2000
06-25-2015, 10:32 AM
Lol theead's from last year, is sister marina still working on this project?

BeTheChange
06-25-2015, 11:19 AM
Asalamualykum,

Oops! Didn't check the date or year thread was created.

Bro Scimitar, i like your ideas Alhamdulilah.

strivingobserver98
06-25-2015, 05:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Lol theead's from last year, is sister marina still working on this project?
Hopefully it's launched, and sales are rolling in by now :).

youngmuslim00
07-04-2015, 09:11 AM
I say use your name.
All famous clothing lines use their names , such as:
Jcrew
Calvin Klein
and etc

muslimahfromdk
07-04-2015, 02:20 PM
IslamicWear
East House
Sabaya

Nur80
07-08-2015, 03:11 PM
Khaleeji Abaya or abayas, but that name is already taken! ;D

Nebula01
07-08-2015, 04:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Marina-Aisha
As Salam alikom brothers and sisters

I want make business for hijabs/abaya/pins/under scarfs on media sites ebay Facebook etc but I'm finding it really hard finding good name. The only one I've like hidden beauty but someone has that so any suggestions would be great.arabic names would nice too:) Thanx.
Wa alaykum salam warahmatullahi wa barakatu! That seems like a great idea. I realized you only had fb and ebay on your mind. However you should also explore other platforms such as etsy which is made for entrepreneurs like you. You basically have your own e-shop. And as for names I feel as if many people here have already given great suggestions but I would just like to add that nothing can go wrong with something as simple as your name and perhaps 'Inc.' next to it. I hope for every khair to befall you and you business, Ameen.

Nebula01
07-08-2015, 04:52 PM
Lolz just realised the thread was from last year😂

Marina-Aisha
07-08-2015, 05:45 PM
Lol yea I named it modest boutique yes I will be using etsy eventually I'm gonna do a dressmaking course soon so in sha Allah I will be able design my own clothes too 😊

Marina-Aisha
09-07-2015, 01:54 PM
Delete plz I didn't realize I already responded to this thread.

strivingobserver98
09-07-2015, 01:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Marina-Aisha
I actually decided to name it modest boutique. I attend to apply for sites like etsy also. I just want save some money so I have buy lot of merchandize for my store. I'm currently designing my own website also. If anyone is doing business wix is free and it's awesome for gal like me as its free.
Great name Masha Allah. Since your a long time IB member, once your site is up I can put your links at "Links" section for free if you want :). That can :ia: get some visitors rolling in.

In my opinion the best platform for your type would be Shopify. Can be costly but well worth it.

Heres the link: https://www.shopify.com/

Marina-Aisha
09-07-2015, 05:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
Great name Masha Allah. Since your a long time IB member, once your site is up I can put your links at "Links" section for free if you want :). That can :ia: get some visitors rolling in.

In my opinion the best platform for your type would be Shopify. Can be costly but well worth it.

Heres the link: https://www.shopify.com/
Awesome thanks I'll let you know in sha allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!