/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How Many Khathams Have You Done?

hisnameiszzz
07-10-2014, 08:27 PM
Salaams all.

How many khathams (completions of the Holy Qur'aan) has everyone done this Ramadhan?

Mashallah, I have done one and I am on chapter number five of the second one. If I keep this up, I will hopefully be able to do three.

I know it's not a competition, I'm just wondering how many everyone has done, hopefully we can goad each other into making more time to pray.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BilalKid
07-11-2014, 08:36 AM
walykum salam i try do many khotoms as possible but my big brother and dad says too much quran then i'll turn extremist? then mention al qaeda ^o) plus this little sister annoying me and tries to rip page of quran. So hard task for me to do.

hisnameiszzz
07-11-2014, 07:38 PM
Oh dear. That's awful. What your older brother and Pop are saying sounds crazy. Did they really mean it? I try and do as many khatams as I can and my Mom encourages me to pray instead of sitting around / sitting on my laptop.

Hopefully you will be able to do a khatam.

Best wishes.

BilalKid
07-12-2014, 03:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
Oh dear. That's awful. What your older brother and Pop are saying sounds crazy. Did they really mean it? I try and do as many khatams as I can and my Mom encourages me to pray instead of sitting around / sitting on my laptop.

Hopefully you will be able to do a khatam.

Best wishes.
I know crazy family :/ it sounds like they did mean it not so sure, you have good parents thats good im happy for you. how can i exactly read a khotom, my parents tell me off and make me do choresimsad

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
07-24-2014, 10:10 AM
I've read it in English and Malay from the 1st surah to the last several times. Never have i finished reciting it in Arabic.

I guess that is not a khataam then....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!