/* */

PDA

View Full Version : When will eid ul fitr 2014 be? Which date?

BilalKid
07-25-2014, 09:02 PM
When will we know the exact date?:Crescent:

Sooo excited :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
07-25-2014, 09:11 PM
:sl:

There are two main schedule of Ramadan in Indonesia. First is government schedule that started at June 29. Second is Muhammadiyah schedule that started at June 28.

Muhammadiyah has announced that Eid ul-Fitr date this year is July 28, while government will observe moon sighting at July 27 before announce the exact date of Eid ul-Fitr this year.

PS: I follow government schedule.

hisnameiszzz
07-25-2014, 09:36 PM
Salaams all.

Totes excited here too. Not sure when it is. I will be following Saudi. My older brother insists we do. Some people follow somewhere else. So it could be on different days.

I will get a day off work so I will be well pleased.

Would it not be wonderful if we could all celebrate on the same day!

Iceee
07-26-2014, 12:16 AM
Salaam.

Where I reside, the Islamic Committee decides when Eid al Fitr will be. This Sunday after Magrib, they will make an announcement as to whether or not Eid will be on Monday
(Moon spotted Sunday night) or Tuesday (Moon not spotted Sunday night).

I remember when I was small my family was fasting on the 30th day of Ramadan, and we saw our neighbours celebrating Eid with a bunch of family over ^o)

Inshallah we don't forget about the last few days of Ramadan and continue to make steady fast and prayers.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Chase
07-26-2014, 01:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
Salaams all.

Totes excited here too. Not sure when it is. I will be following Saudi. My older brother insists we do. Some people follow somewhere else. So it could be on different days.

I will get a day off work so I will be well pleased.

Would it not be wonderful if we could all celebrate on the same day!

Which country do you live in currently? And why are you following Saudi Arabia? I'm only asking because I heard if you're living in a different country you should follow the rules of that country and not a different one, you might want to ask a professional.

greenhill
07-26-2014, 07:18 AM
In Malaysia the they wll observe the moon and the announcement will be made accordingly. However, due to the fairly reliable technology on prediction, it is believed that it will fall on Monday. However. It could be Tuesday. I'll wait for the announcement by the keepers of the Royal Seal.

Whichever day it falls, I wish fellow muslims from around the world a blessed times with people you love and forgiveness to those you do not love (so much) :D I hope that this ramadhan has been good to you and if not so good, then the test you were given is to wipe the slate clean.

Peace to all

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!