/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do I change my religion listing?

Holly3278
08-14-2014, 06:07 AM
Hey everyone. I reverted to Islam tonight but I can't figure out how to change my religion listing to Islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jkekeis
08-14-2014, 06:36 AM
As-salamu alyakum

My profile > About Me > Click on the pencil next to "Muslim since" and you can put in the date for reverting. I would hope that would also automatically change the religion listed.

Muhammad Waqqas
08-14-2014, 06:40 AM
Could share with the rest of us why you reverted?

:jz:

Holly3278
08-14-2014, 07:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by jkekeis
As-salamu alyakum

My profile > About Me > Click on the pencil next to "Muslim since" and you can put in the date for reverting. I would hope that would also automatically change the religion listed.
I did that but my religion thing didn't change.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Holly3278
08-14-2014, 08:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Waqqas
Could share with the rest of us why you reverted?

:jz:
I reverted for a few reasons. First of all, the oneness of God makes more sense than the Trinity. Also, the Bible has become corrupted and changed over time but the Quran has not. I also like the fact that Islam is a complete religion which even encompasses politics and society with Shariah.

Scimitar
08-14-2014, 01:58 PM
Holly, i suggest PMing a moderator and asking them to change your religion status for you. The forum only just reverted back to the old VB and some things may not be working properly, hence i advise to private message a moderator in sha Allah.

Scimi

Holly3278
08-16-2014, 03:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Holly, i suggest PMing a moderator and asking them to change your religion status for you. The forum only just reverted back to the old VB and some things may not be working properly, hence i advise to private message a moderator in sha Allah.

Scimi
Thanks Simi. If I decide to come back to Islam, I'll do that. As for right now, I am staying a Catholic.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!