/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New children's rhyming book series on the Companions (may Allah be pleased with them)

RS Khan
09-05-2014, 02:46 PM
Assalaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaah,

I am a writer and mother of a 10 month old daughter, alhamdulillaah. With regards to resources for our children's Islamic education in general, I have found a lack of high quality Islamic books which teach young children about the Seerah, especially the Companions (radiya Allahu 'anhum).

I therefore decided to undertake a project to produce a series of rhyming children's picture books of tales from the lives of the Companions (radiya Allahu 'anhum). They are being professionally illustrated (with no facial features being depicted) and printed, alhamdulillaah.

I hope that they can not only be used by myself, but also other families, to teach their children about the beloved Companions of the Messenger of Allah (salalllahu 'alayhi wa sallam) and instill love in their hearts for them.

The first book is due out in November insha'Allah. It is called "The Young Man's Plan" and encapsulates the conversion story of 'Umar (radiya Allahu 'anhu), based on the accounts in ar-Raheeq al-Makhtum and 'Umar ibn al-Khattab: His Life and Times. Please message me if you are interested in finding out more (I cannot yet post the link to the website or samples from the book as I am a new member)

Jazaakum Allahu khayraa,

R S Khan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
RS Khan
09-08-2014, 07:55 AM
Please google Education Enriched and insha'Allah you will find our site on the first page of results!

RS Khan
09-08-2014, 08:03 AM
Second*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!