/* */

PDA

View Full Version : السيرة النبوية في ألف سؤال

shrouksand
09-07-2014, 11:38 AM
Dear all i sent you this message as i know that you are concerning with the islamic studies and the the prophet (mohamed) life in order to learn the muslims all over the world their religion so that i sent you this message in order to help my company to market for our product. the product is a mobile application called (السيرة النبوية في ألف سؤال) this application narrate the prophet mohamed's life from born to death and all the situations he passed through and all of that through 1000 question.This application is completely free of charge and can be installed on any device using (Android & IOS) software. :shade:

I think this application will befit all Muslims that know Arabic language all over the world so i suggest to try this application and help us to Spreads all over the world.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
فصيح الياسين
06-02-2015, 10:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shrouksand
Dear all i sent you this message as i know that you are concerning with the islamic studies and the the prophet (mohamed) life in order to learn the muslims all over the world their religion so that i sent you this message in order to help my company to market for our product. the product is a mobile application called (السيرة النبوية في ألف سؤال) this application narrate the prophet mohamed's life from born to death and all the situations he passed through and all of that through 1000 question.This application is completely free of charge and can be installed on any device using (Android & IOS) software. :shade:

I think this application will befit all Muslims that know Arabic language all over the world so i suggest to try this application and help us to Spreads all over the world.
Mashalllah very great app. I downloaded it very informinative for muslims. And very good questions are present in it. Allah give you best reward ameen

فصيح الياسين
01-28-2018, 10:00 AM
Ooh my after long time i searchef today i got its name. Thanks

your_ukht
01-28-2018, 11:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shrouksand

السلام عليكم اختي في الله
جزاك الله خيرا كثيرا

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
HasanShazli
05-15-2020, 09:06 AM
تم الكشف عن سورة الكهف في مكة المكرمة (باستثناء الآيات 28 و 83 و 101 التي تم الكشف عنها في المدينة المنورة) وهي إحدى الأسوار الخمسة لمكة التي تبدأ بالحمد لله. ۔ لها آيات 110 واسمها مأخوذ من آياتها التاسعة

Nooralhuda
08-12-2022, 08:08 AM
Thank you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!