/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to find the perfect wife

786arman
09-08-2014, 10:21 PM
Assalamualaykum,

At the moment i am studying, and i would like to get married at a younger age, hopefully just after i finished my studys and proceed to university, i would like to know in what methods can you find a wife. Also is it permissible to know a potential wife like 1 year before getting married so you get to know each other?

All opinions and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. :statisfie

:jz:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
09-10-2014, 06:33 PM
Wa'alaikumsalam, young bro,

May I know why you think you should get married in young age before you go to university?.

Getting married actually is not difficult, but live in married life is not easy, because marriage is not a halal version of bf/gf relationship. You should be mature in mindset and the way of thinking because you will bear a huge responsibility, including responsibility to make your wife and your children feel secure and comfortable with you. You must ready too to face problems that will happen in your married life.

So I suggest you to not thinking you should get married in young age, but get married in the time you have been mature and ready to face any risk in married life.

Now it's better if you develop yourself become a man who worth to be a husband.

Start learn about married life such as how to build a harmony between husband and wife, what are the problems that can be happen and how to solve, duties as parent, etc.

Start learn how to be good husband and father who will make your family life run well, your wife and children are happy with you. My advice in learn about it is, forget about your rights and your wife duties toward you. Focus only to your duties, your wife rights, and your children rights. Good husband and father is someone who has attitude of give, give, give.

Have financial planning since now. Don't forget, you will bear duty to fulfill your family needs.

Okay, now about question "How to find the perfect wife?". The answer is, getting married!.

You will not find perfect woman in anywhere because nobody perfect. However, if you feel happy with your wife, then you will see her as perfect wife. And you will be happy with your wife if your wife happy with you.

How to find a wife?. Develop yourself become a man who worth to be a husband, so your wife will find you!

There are many ways to find a woman who is looking for a husband. And if you already become a man who worth to be a husband, there must be a woman who see you as a man who she is looking for. Also, the society will see you as a good potential husband for a woman around them who is looking for a husband. Then they will be interested to introduce you to this woman.

Signor
09-10-2014, 07:07 PM
Found this one interesting:

A bride should be five years younger than her groom, should come from the same cultural background, and be the more intelligent of the pair if couples are to have a successful marriage, scientists have announced.
Scientists find mathematical formula for the perfect wife

Saja
09-10-2014, 09:38 PM
I didn’t know there’s such thing as the perfect wife!
About the science announcement I can agree about having the same cultural background, although not always, but bride being five years younger that doesn’t work for everyone.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
786arman
09-10-2014, 09:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Wa'alaikumsalam, young bro,

May I know why you think you should get married in young age before you go to university?.

Getting married actually is not difficult, but live in married life is not easy, because marriage is not a halal version of bf/gf relationship. You should be mature in mindset and the way of thinking because you will bear a huge responsibility, including responsibility to make your wife and your children feel secure and comfortable with you. You must ready too to face problems that will happen in your married life.

So I suggest you to not thinking you should get married in young age, but get married in the time you have been mature and ready to face any risk in married life.

Now it's better if you develop yourself become a man who worth to be a husband.

Start learn about married life such as how to build a harmony between husband and wife, what are the problems that can be happen and how to solve, duties as parent, etc.

Start learn how to be good husband and father who will make your family life run well, your wife and children are happy with you. My advice in learn about it is, forget about your rights and your wife duties toward you. Focus only to your duties, your wife rights, and your children rights. Good husband and father is someone who has attitude of give, give, give.

Have financial planning since now. Don't forget, you will bear duty to fulfill your family needs.

Okay, now about question "How to find the perfect wife?". The answer is, getting married!.

You will not find perfect woman in anywhere because nobody perfect. However, if you feel happy with your wife, then you will see her as perfect wife. And you will be happy with your wife if your wife happy with you.

How to find a wife?. Develop yourself become a man who worth to be a husband, so your wife will find you!

There are many ways to find a woman who is looking for a husband. And if you already become a man who worth to be a husband, there must be a woman who see you as a man who she is looking for. Also, the society will see you as a good potential husband for a woman around them who is looking for a husband. Then they will be interested to introduce you to this woman.
Waaykum salam,
Thank you for your advise, i have thought over it, what you have said is 100% true and i should be thinking about my study's as of now, the reason i was wondering about marriage at early age was because in this generation the young generation are getting into bf/gf, and its difficult staying away from girls at school as they are everywhere and in your lessons, and i wanted to avoid that and getting married at early age was one of the options i had gotten advised from a muslim friend if mine.

Thank you brother :)

Futuwwa
09-11-2014, 11:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Signor
That's not a formula for a perfect wife, it's just a collection of which kinds of combinations of husband-wife are most likely to be happily married. And I doubt the validity of the results. Considering what a large number of variables they looked at, a thousand is way too small a sample size.

ardianto
09-13-2014, 03:23 PM
Brothers, if you want to have t-shirt that really matched with what you want, you can try to find in many shops. If you still can't find in shop, you can order specially to the t-shirt producers.

But if you want to have a wife who really matched with your expectation, can you find a woman like this?. Maybe you can. But the question is, ..... is she willing to marry you or not?.

:D

That's why, when I was looking for a future wife, rather than tried to find a perfect woman, I prepared myself to accept imperfection of a woman who was willing to marry me.

:)

ardianto
09-13-2014, 03:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Signor
Your wife will be perfect if you love her. And since when love has mathematical formula?.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!