/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is This Shirk [Please Answer ASAP] [Another Question]

Towhid
09-18-2014, 04:56 PM
What if someone calls Allah something else [in good intentions] that he is not described as such as natural [Natural means not created by mankind] does that count as shirk?
They did not know that it is shirk.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
h-n
09-19-2014, 12:02 AM
The wording are confusing and contradictory, first your saying that you said God is not natural, then to say that natural is where its not created by mankind.

But basically the terms that you use natural is the confusing bit and making it all wrong. As you categorising things from a basic level from human standpoint, something that is man made or not.

You are correct where we use the word natural to describe things that Mankind did not create, such as the mountains, rivers. But you cannot say that God is natural as then your placing him with the creation that he has created.

God is One, he is All-Mighty, the Wise, all the angels bow down to him in worship and he is not catergorised in the same manner as his creation, when he is above all that.

I understand that it was a mistake, and I hope the above answers your question, if it does not, then please re-iterate.

Thank-you.

Muslim Woman
09-19-2014, 08:29 AM
:sl:

pl . mention what s/he said about Allah with good intention

Towhid
09-19-2014, 03:30 PM
Ok. I said it in good intentions. I know that he is not equal to his creations; he is better. But was it shirk? And if it was because I did not know will I be held accountable.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Towhid
09-19-2014, 03:41 PM
Muslim Woman - I said with good intentions that allah is natural (not created by mankind). I never knew calling him that would be a sin.

Woodrow
09-19-2014, 06:16 PM

My opinion and I alone take responsibility if I am in error, Astagfirullah

Have full confidence Allaah(swt) knows your intent and will not hold you responsible for what you did not intend. Allaah(swt) is merciful beyond our ability to understand.

Trust in Allaah(swt) and stop worrying. None of us are perfect and we make errors. The important thing is that when we know we made an error we avoid repeating it.

Towhid
09-19-2014, 06:22 PM
Thank you brother & sisters who replied.

.muslim girl.
09-19-2014, 09:36 PM
I don't get it !
what they said about allah ?

Muhammad peace be upon him
Was afraid about us if we fall in the shirk and we didn't realize that

Cause Muhammad (pbuh) said :
{يا أيها الناس اتقوا هذا الشرك، فإنه أخفى من دبيب النمل
فقال له من شاء الله أن يقول: وكيف نتقيه وهو أخفى من دبيب النمل يا رسول الله
قال: قولوا: اللهم إنا نعوذ بك أن نشرك بك شيئاً نعلمه، ونستغفرك لما لا نعلمه
}

You just should frequency this du'aa everyday
{اللهم إنا نعوذ بك أن نشرك بك شيئاً نعلمه، ونستغفرك لما لا نعلمه}

To ensure that allah will save you of shirk

Muslim Woman
09-20-2014, 04:28 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Towhid
Muslim Woman - I said with good intentions that allah is natural (not created by mankind). I never knew calling him that would be a sin.

it's true that Allah is not created by mankind or anyone. So , I failed to understand how this thought / uttering could be considered as shirk . Still if have confusion , say Astagferullah ( I seek forgiveness of Allah ) and dont utter it anymore .

Allah loves to forgive us . So , Insha Allah don't worry.

InToTheRain
09-20-2014, 10:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by .muslim girl.
I don't get it !
what they said about allah ?

Muhammad peace be upon him
Was afraid about us if we fall in the shirk and we didn't realize that

Cause Muhammad (pbuh) said :
{يا أيها الناس اتقوا هذا الشرك، فإنه أخفى من دبيب النمل
فقال له من شاء الله أن يقول: وكيف نتقيه وهو أخفى من دبيب النمل يا رسول الله
قال: قولوا: اللهم إنا نعوذ بك أن نشرك بك شيئاً نعلمه، ونستغفرك لما لا نعلمه
}

You just should frequency this du'aa everyday
{اللهم إنا نعوذ بك أن نشرك بك شيئاً نعلمه، ونستغفرك لما لا نعلمه}

To ensure that allah will save you of shirk
:slm:

Dear Sister I would be remiss of my duties if I didn't correct you here. Mohammad(SAW) was not afraid his Ummah will fall into Shirk because a Hadith clearly states:

Narrated 'Uqba bin 'Amir: One day the Prophet went out and offered the funeral prayers of the martyrs of Uhud and then went up the pulpit and said, "I will pave the way for you as your predecessor and will be a witness on you. By Allah! I see my Fount (Kauthar) just now and I have been given the keys of all the treasures of the earth (or the keys of the earth) "BY ALLAH! I AM NOT AFRAID THAT YOU WILL WORSHIP OTHERS ALONG WITH ALLAH AFTER MY DEATH, BUT I AM AFRAID THAT YOU WILL FIGHT WITH ONE ANOTHER FOR THE WORLDLY THINGS"
Volume 2, Book 23, Number 428: (Sahih Bukhari)

The only time shirk will become prominent again is after Isa(AS) comes and defeats Dajjal which will make Muslims rulers of the lands. After some times passes after Isa(AS) death Muslims will start forgetting Allah Most High through the death of Learned and pious people to the extent that the best Muslims before the end of time of are ones who just tells others not to fornicates in Public and they say "I remember my Parents used to say Allah ....".
A breeze will come and kill the ones with an iota of Belief in Allah Most High in their hearts and only when all that remains are those that have gone out the fold of Islam and become polythiests, the ones that commit shirk, the trumpet is then Blown for the day of Judgement.

h-n
09-20-2014, 03:14 PM
Towhid,

Points to remember;-

1. Allah has heard everything, do you think that he is displeased with you when what you uttered was said with good intentions?? Rather that Allah wishes and is pleased with an individual that he GUIDES ON THE RIGHT PATH. As stated in Surah Fatiha and many times in the Quran.

2. We say that Allah is All-Merciful and All-Compassionate, and that is here what you should remember. This is what people who have lots of problems forget, then they think that Allah is displeased with them or dislikes-but if your praising Allah, then realise that Allah is not unhappy with you. As it is the evil doers who forget about Allah, of course there are those who pray outwardly to be seen as good amongst people and not concentrate on being good towards God.

3. Allah guides us in this world, he allows us to correct, change things for the better.

Never be in despair that Allah may not forgive you, as he is Allah Merciful and All Compassionate-as who else would have allowed this world to continue?

Remember Allah and the Day of Judgement much.

h-n
09-20-2014, 03:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

it's true that Allah is not created by mankind or anyone. So , I failed to understand how this thought / uttering could be considered as shirk . Still if have confusing , say Astagferullah ( I seek forgiveness of Allah ) and dont utter it anymore .

Allah loves to forgive us . So , Insha Allah don't worry.

The issue wasn't that he said that God wasn't created by mankind
The issue was that he said God was "natural", a word that is used to group all the things such as mountains together-and of course, we cannot place Allah amongst them.

It is important here to remember what Allah has taught us from him, as of course he wouldn't be using the word natural as he created everything, and mankind in itself is natural as we don't create ourselves.
It is the non-Muslims who think more on what the world is in relation to mankind, and not what it is in relation to Allah. Even if scientists travel to the next solar system, they wish to see what relation it would have to mankind, again when it is about the relation that Allah has with all of his creation, whether they are going to Hell as their position is still defined in accordance to their position with God.

It was an honest mistake, and people should always remember that Allah is All-Merciful and All-Compassionate.

.muslim girl.
09-20-2014, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by InToTheRain
:slm:

Dear Sister I would be remiss of my duties if I didn't correct you here. Mohammad(SAW) was not afraid his Ummah will fall into Shirk because a Hadith clearly states:

Narrated 'Uqba bin 'Amir: One day the Prophet went out and offered the funeral prayers of the martyrs of Uhud and then went up the pulpit and said, "I will pave the way for you as your predecessor and will be a witness on you. By Allah! I see my Fount (Kauthar) just now and I have been given the keys of all the treasures of the earth (or the keys of the earth) "BY ALLAH! I AM NOT AFRAID THAT YOU WILL WORSHIP OTHERS ALONG WITH ALLAH AFTER MY DEATH, BUT I AM AFRAID THAT YOU WILL FIGHT WITH ONE ANOTHER FOR THE WORLDLY THINGS"
Volume 2, Book 23, Number 428: (Sahih Bukhari)

The only time shirk will become prominent again is after Isa(AS) comes and defeats Dajjal which will make Muslims rulers of the lands. After some times passes after Isa(AS) death Muslims will start forgetting Allah Most High through the death of Learned and pious people to the extent that the best Muslims before the end of time of are ones who just tells others not to fornicates in Public and they say "I remember my Parents used to say Allah ....".
A breeze will come and kill the ones with an iota of Belief in Allah Most High in their hearts and only when all that remains are those that have gone out the fold of Islam and become polythiests, the ones that commit shirk, the trumpet is then Blown for the day of Judgement.
my brother , you are right
but i meant
muhammad was afraid about us to fall in {ْالْشِرْكِ الأْصْغَر} when we have no idea about what we done

this is the proof
(( أخوف ما أخاف عليكم الشرك الأصغر ، فسئل عنه ، فقال : " الرياء " ))

saif-uddin
09-21-2014, 11:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Towhid
What if someone calls Allah something else [in good intentions] that he is not described as such as natural [Natural means not created by mankind] does that count as shirk?
They did not know that it is shirk.
Akhi Allah ta'ala has the Most beautiful names and they clear-cut, explicit, leave no room for doubt.

avoid using concocted names,

:jz:

InToTheRain
09-21-2014, 01:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by .muslim girl.

my brother , you are right
but i meant
muhammad was afraid about us to fall in {ْالْشِرْكِ الأْصْغَر} when we have no idea about what we done

this is the proof
(( أخوف ما أخاف عليكم الشرك الأصغر ، فسئل عنه ، فقال : " الرياء " ))
:salam:

I understand now sister you were refereing to "Minor Shirk" which is showing off. However I must stress that Mohammad(SAW) was never afraid his followers would commit Major unforgivable shirk. The only ones to do this were some Shia' members whom Ali(RA) dealt with as they thought he was God. Never will the Majority ever fall into Major Shirk as attested by Mohammad(SAW).

Regarding Minor Shirk:
The Sin of Riyaa (Showing Off) | IqraSense.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!