/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dajjal this and the Dajjal that..

h-n
09-20-2014, 06:21 PM
We had many Muslims and others talking too much about politics and linking it with the Dajjal, but all the points that they fail to mention is;-

1- No one can make the Dajjal appear in this world

2. No one will be giving him the donkey to ride on

3. He does not need anyone's help,

4. He will not be sitting with the "elite", rather there is evidence of him going to the poor, the masses and asking them to join him, so he is not interested in sitting with the corrupt people, which is unlikely that they would survive,

5. He doesn't care for the "elite" people of today, no matter how much funding, "power" that they have, again it isn't enough for him to just sit there with them.

6. What is more likely, is just by way of getting favour from the Shaytaan, (just as those who seek the Shaytaan help, by the more evil deeds that they do, the more they are supported by them), and they are asked to be in support of the Dajjal so the Shaytaan would support them in their wealth and for the life of this world. Even if they build houses for Dajjal, does anyone from the evidence of the hadith think he's just going to sit there?

7. There will be poverty, breakdown of countries and their boundaries, so don't expect people to use passports, and technology, as don't expect the Dajjal and the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him to give TV interviews-its rather that people are used to watching what is happening, but when you go through the Major signs of the Day of Judgement, you will be part of it no matter where you are in this world, so its not about casually sitting and talking.

8. Dajjal is the one with the food and not the "elite" giving them that.

9. So basically he doesn't need anything from them and some hadiths confirming that he doesn't;-

Hudhayfah said, "The Prophet said, 'I know more about the powers which the Dajjal will have than he will know himself. He will have two flowing rivers: one will appear to be pure water, and the other will appear to be flaming fire. Whosoever lives to see that, let him choose the river which seems to be fire, then let him close his eyes, lower his head and drink from it, for it will be cold water. The Dajjal will be one-eyed; the place where one eye should be will be covered by a piece of skin. On his forehead will be written the word Kafir, and every believer, whether literate or illiterate, will be able to read it.'" (Muslim)

Abu Hurayrah said, "The Prophet said, 'Shall I tell you something about the Dajjal which no Prophet has ever told his people before me? The Dajjal is one-eyed and will bring with him something which will resemble Paradise and Hell; but that which he calls Paradise will in fact be Hell. I warn you against him as Noah warned his people against him.'" (al-Bukhari, Muslim)

It was narrated that An-Nawwas bin Sam’an said: Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) mentioned ‘Dajjal’ one morning, sometimes describing him as insignificant and sometimes describing him as significant, until we thought that he was in the cluster of date palms. When we went to him in the evening, he could see that in our faces and he said, “What is the matter with you?” We said, “O Allah’s Messenger (PBUH)! You mentioned the ‘Dajjal’ this morning, sometimes describing him as insignificant and sometimes describing him as significant, until we thought that he was in the cluster of date palms.” He said, “It is something other than ‘Dajjal’ that I fear most for you. If he emerges while I am among you, I will deal with him on your behalf, and if he emerges among you then each man must deal with him on his own behalf. Allah will take care of every Muslim on my behalf. (Then he said)… He (‘Dajjal’) is a young man with curly hair, and his right eye is blind. He most resembles Abdul-Uzza bin Qatan. Whoever among you sees him, let him recite the opening verses of ‘Surah Al-Kahf’ over him. He will emerge in a place between Ash-Sham & Al-Iraq, and will spread mischief right and left. O slaves of Allah, be steadfast.” We said, “O Allah’s Messenger (PBUH)! How long will he stay on earth?” He said, “Forty days; a day like a year, a day like a month, a day like a week, and the rest of the days like your days.” We said, O Allah’s Messenger (PBUH)! On that day which is like a year, will the Salat of one day be sufficient for us?” He said, “No. Calculate the time.” We said, “O Allah’s Messenger (PBUH)! How quickly will he travel through the land?” He said, “Like a cloud driven by the wind. He will come to people and call them, and they will believe in him, and respond to his call. Then he will command the sky, and it will rain, and he will command the earth, and it will bring forth produce. Their herds will come back to them in the evening with their humps as high as they ever were, and their udders full, and their flanks stretched. Then he will come to other people and call them, and they will reject what he says, so he will leave them, and they will be afflicted with drought, with none of their wealth on their hands. He will pass by ruins and say: Bring forth your treasure.., and its treasure will follow him like a swarm of bees. Then he will call a man brimming with youth and strike him with a sword, cutting him in two. He will place the pieces as far apart as a target is from an archer, then he will call him, and he will come with his face gleaming and laughing…………”

I think there is a lot of people also leading others astray, by talking too much of the evil doers of politicians and taking things out of proportion, for example many MPs in the UK do they think that they seriously entered into politics to go in foreign wars? Or was it more motivated by improving the internal affairs? I believe the latter.

If anyone wishes to dwell on such issues then even go as far as talking about Muslim state (when at the time of people joining the Mahdi-there clearly is lawlessness). Then they just go ahead and lead themselves and stop telling others what we should be thinking and doing. If they say we should be concentrating on building a Muslim state-then they can go and do it by themselves.

I will only join the Mahdi and the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him, knowing full well that they will not be misleading people, and telling others to make plans that are folly and leading people not to remember Allah and the Day of Judgement, and allowing the actions of evil doers to dictate their responses.

God did not tell us to talk about the evil deeds of others, we are witnesses, but to go on and on and one is another thing. There are so called Muslims who fight and don't even accept a loss, for example they say that the US have all these weapons, and that the only way to fight them is by throwing bombs anywhere-well that means you lost the fight- there is such a thing as losing a fight in this world, but does mean you lose in the next. If you have to resort to evil to win a war, then you have LOST. Even today, you hear of those being kidnapped and getting killed, their heads severed, people only fought with swords as that is what they had, they didn't mutiliate people's bodies to give them a slow painful death, so if they had a gun, they would have quickly have killed them and be done with it. No one is accusing the captured people of working as soldiers.

The above war scenario is important, as we are not siding with the US, and we don't side with the ISIS, so who are you going to trust? (Just because you don't agree with someone, that doesn't mean you side with the other, it is a tip, so why bother getting involved in something that others create? I will not)I place my trust in the Mahdi and the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him, as I am confident on any decision they make. Even people complain that there is no leader for the Muslims as a whole-which is actually a good thing, as we are not going to have one, just so they can be treated like a puppet by the west.

I don't see anyone who is constantly talking about politics, helping, as to me the Dajjal is a tough test, and so knowing that, how can you get people saying the worst thing is are those that join him?? How can they change what is the toughest test to the evil doers of the leaders?? If they given it as much thought, they will understand that going through the Major signs of the Day of Judgement is a tough time, and no politician is in a position is able to influence. Well thankfully, no one is blaming or linking the governments with the arrival of the Gog and Magog, the fire, the three earthquakes (please see a list of the Major signs of the Day of Judgement, and see for yourselves).

Remember Allah and the Day of Judgement much.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
03-09-2015, 07:02 PM
these types of topics are always shoved in IB's bin, because IB forum policy do not consider decoding the times according to eschatology as a viable avenue of pursuit and instead labels these topics as "conspiracy theories"... at least my head isn't stuck in the sand on this one, Alhamdulillah.

Scimi

BeTheChange
03-09-2015, 10:12 PM
Your correct and this is a VERY important event we should all prepare for by learning Surah Al-Kahf off by heart (in sha Allah)

I know this is on my to do list and in sha Allah i will start by memorising one word a day - It is very scary because our beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH warned us time after time to prepare for dajaal and that there is no GREATER fitna then the arrival of dajaal. We have been warned it is up to us to implement this wisdom. Like Prophet Nuh PBUH warned the people of the flood. They never took heed and as a result, died of the flood.

Let's not repeat history by being ignorant - In sha Allah we should all have a goal to learn this Surat off by heart. Ameen.

Abz2000
03-11-2015, 08:01 AM
That dude is here, well at least he was in 2004.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Samiun
03-11-2015, 03:55 PM
:sl: while it is important to learn about Al-Maseeh-Ad-Dajjal often the case what happens is we put too much emphasize on the topic and focus too much on the future and leave the present hanging. At least that's what I experienced before. We need to learn about the deen and improve on the basics such as the 5 Pillars of Islam whilst keeping an eye on the topic not too far away. Also bro abz can you tell me what that picture is about. All I see is two red circles in a crowd of people

Scimitar
03-11-2015, 04:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
That dude is here, well at least he was in 2004.

I think I know what this is about bro Abz... please PM me - I think i know what you are implying but finding it difficult to accept

Scimi

Abz2000
03-12-2015, 08:50 AM
I saw that dude behind me and got a shocker, i was near the ka'bah holding the shoulders of my bro in law and nephew and he was on my right - just behind.
weird thing was that his hands were on the shoulders of two tall bearded asian afghan looking dudes.
African looking guy, bulky , short, he seemed to have a limp, curly hair, the blind eye made me feel sorry despite his other eye piercing me - until i heard the voice.
It was a wise, unmistakable, smiling, sparkly voice in perfect modern english coming as if from above and between safa and marwa, almost as if making an introduction.
"Al Maseeh Ad-Dajjal",
I frowned and turned away and My heart started pounding out of confusion.
Then the voice said: "acknowledge him (and i think i recall the address "O son of man"),
But i was in shock, angry, confused, fuming and scared.
And replied in my mind: i'm gonna beat him up if i do.
Then it all became normal, after a while he was no longer behind me but i could feel a clearing around us despite it being just after hajj.

Then i thought about it and decided i was possibly confused, and it was a coincidence like many of the other things happening around me until i forgot about it, then we went to Madinah, and i bought some books amongst which was sahih muslim.
I opened sahih Muslim randomly at the hotel and came upon following page:

Then, i told myself, but that was a setup wasn't it?
And recalled how astray i was and the impropability of it happening to me, then wondered - how the hell did i open this page? and if it was a setup who could have made me do that?
But during the confusion and bewilderment, i continued flipping through the pages and came across hadith of stoning and lashing and just closed the book and forgot about it all.

I probably wouldn't have told you all this, just felt a need to say it because i felt i would be hiding a necessary fact while people keep referring to these events as distant future tense.

greenhill
03-12-2015, 11:05 AM
That would have totally FREAKED me out!

All I can wonder is - isn't Mecca and Madinah out of bounds for Dajjal until... ?

:peace:

Scimitar
03-12-2015, 12:05 PM
Yes indeed, in sahih hadeeth we are told that Dajjal cannot enter Makkah or Medinah, the entrances of these cities are guarded by angels.

Scimi

Abz2000
03-12-2015, 02:02 PM
Flip through the satellite tv channels while there and you'll know, it's not just a concept of personalities but a trial.
The meanings of names and the actions which people adopt are of more significance than the cult of personalities.

The personalities are a statement that come and go, they jolt people out of the tendency to obliviously accept life the way it's constructed by other people. The personalities which people strive to adopt within themselves and in society is what makes and breaks their salvation. If they try to establish the true way of life and are oppressed and prevented, they humbly submit and acknowledge to God that they have tried and are incapable by their own merit, they win, whether help comes in this short existence or they achieve eternal salvation. The losers are those who cling to falsehood and refuse to acknowledge that they are enslaved - such as the current "freedom, democracy and false education" cheerers.
A useful comparison would be the believers in the time of pharaoh and the disbelievers.
Both were subjugated by pharaoh physically, but one set accepted that God should be obeyed, the other deluded themselves into believing they were free. The truthful set received assistance despite appearing weak.

Anyone who went through such an experience would have had ample time to come to the conclusion that Allah could have caused the two to not exist in the first place, and that they weren't caused to appear for their own salvation or corruption alone.

Scimitar
03-12-2015, 02:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiun
:sl: while it is important to learn about Al-Maseeh-Ad-Dajjal often the case what happens is we put too much emphasize on the topic and focus too much on the future and leave the present hanging. At least that's what I experienced before. We need to learn about the deen and improve on the basics such as the 5 Pillars of Islam whilst keeping an eye on the topic not too far away. Also bro abz can you tell me what that picture is about. All I see is two red circles in a crowd of people
walakum salaam,

well said brother.

From what I propagate, I never forecast or present future scenarios - I concentrate on facts - observable phenomena - related to our time and history only...why?

Because we don't need to forecast the future, we already have a plethora of information in the modern age relating to the prophecies and their passing - and it is these which need to be propagated... so the people can be better informed of the time they stand in right now, in relation to the Akhirah.

Click below on my channel and see for yourself how i have refrained from guessing games and instead concentrated my efforts on the past and the present only.

Yet I'm called a theorist of the worst type - a conspiracy theorist... I find that really offensive. Since when did observable facts become theories and since when did eschatology become conspiracy?

Scimi

Abz2000
03-12-2015, 04:22 PM
Since eustace read a secularly (kufr) biased science book and decided noah's ark was a fairy tale.

38.*Forthwith he (starts) constructing the Ark: Every time that the chiefs of his people passed by him, they would mock him. He said: "If ye mock at us now, we (in our turn) can look down on you with mockery likewise!

39.*"But soon will ye know who it is on whom will descend a penalty that will cover them with shame,- on whom will be unloosed a penalty lasting:"

40.*At length, behold! there came Our command, and the fountains of the earth gushed forth! We said: "Embark therein, of each kind two, male and female, and your family - except those against whom the word has already gone forth,- and the Believers." but only a few believed with him.

41.*So he said: "Embark ye on the Ark, In the name of Allah, whether it move or be at rest! For my Lord is, be sure, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful!"

42.*So the Ark floated with them on the waves (towering) like mountains, and Noah called out to his son, who had separated himself (from the rest): "O my son! embark with us, and be not with the unbelievers!"43.*The son replied: "I will betake myself to some mountain: it will save me from the water." Noah said: "This day nothing can save, from the command of Allah, any but those on whom He hath mercy! "And the waves came between them, and the son was among those overwhelmed in the Flood.
44.*Then the word went forth: "O earth! swallow up thy water, and O sky! Withhold (thy rain)!" and the water abated, and the matter was ended. The Ark rested on Mount Judi, and the word went forth: "Away with those who do wrong!"
Quran Ch 11 Hud, Verses 38-44

Scimi, this one should answer the nursery rhyme riddle ;)

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 39 :: Hadith 517*Narrated Abu Huraira:*

The Prophet said,*"While a man was riding a cow, it turned towards him and said, 'I have not been created for this purpose (i.e. carrying), I have been created for sloughing."*
The Prophet added, "I, Abu Bakr and 'Umar believe in the story."
The Prophet went on,*"A wolf caught a sheep, and when the shepherd chased it, the wolf said,
*'Who will be its guard on the day of wild beasts, when there will be no shepherd for it except me?'*"
After narrating it, the Prophet said, "I, Abu Bakr and 'Umar too believe it."*
Abu Salama (a sub-narrator) said, "Abu Bakr and 'Umar were not present then."

(It has been written that a wolf also spoke to one of the companions of the Prophet near Medina as narrated in Fatah-al-Bari:

*Narrated Unais bin 'Amr: Ahban bin Aus said, "I was amongst my sheep. Suddenly a wolf caught a sheep and I shouted at it.
The wolf sat on its tail and addressed me, saying, 'Who will look after it (i.e. the sheep) when you will be busy and not able to look after it? Do you forbid me the provision which Allah has provided me?'

"Ahban added, "I clapped my hands and said, 'By Allah, I have never seen anything more curious and wonderful than this!'

On that the wolf said,'There is something (more curious) and wonderful than this;*that is, Allah's Apostle in those palm trees, inviting people to Allah (i.e. Islam).'"
Unais bin 'Amr further said, "Then Ahban went to Allah's Apostle and informed him what happened and embraced Islam.)"

Karl
05-23-2015, 03:11 AM
I did a bit of research the Dajjal could be Odin the one eyed Norse god.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!