/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Prophet's (SAW) dua for you

strivingobserver98
09-25-2014, 04:22 PM
There is a very beautiful story that I want to share with you today from Aisha radiAllahu anha. She says that one time I looked at the Prophet salAllahu alayhi wasallam and I saw him in a good mood so she said, “I asked the Prophet salAllahu alayhi wasallam at that moment, ‘make dua for me. Go ahead and make a supplication for me.’” So the Prophet salAllahu alayhi wasallam said, “ اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِعَائِشَةَ مَا تَقَدَّمَ مِنْ ذَنْبِهَا وَمَا تَأَخَّرَ وَمَا أَسَرَّتْ وَمَا أَعْلَنَتْ [Allahumma ‘ighfir li Aisha ma taqaddam min dhanbiha w ma ta’akhar, w ma ‘assarrat w maa ‘a’alanat] – Oh Allah, forgive Aisha radiAllahu ta’ala anha for the sins that she has done in the past and the sins that she has not yet committed and the sins that she has hidden and for the sins that she has made public.” So basically – forgiveness for all of your sins.

Aisha radiAllahu anha says that when the Prophet salAllahu alayhi wasallam made that dua she said that “I got so happy that I started to laugh. I became overjoyed and I started to laugh” and she said, “I fell into the lap of the Prophet salAllahu alayhi wasallam.” So she says that the Prophet salAllahu alayhi wasallam looked down on me in his lap and the Prophet salAllahu alayhi wasallam said, “Did my dua make you happy oh Aisha?” Aisha radiAllahu anha said, “Of course it made me happy. What an amazing dua. The Messenger of Allah salAllahu alayhi wasallam saying, ‘Oh Allah, forgive all of your sins, public, private, those that you have done in the past, those that you will do in the future.’” So you know what the Prophet salAllahu alayhi wasallam said? The Prophet salAllahu alayhi wasallam said, “وَاللهِ إِنَّهَا لَدَعْوَتِي لأُمَّتِي فِي كُلِّ صَلاة” [W Allahi innaha lada’wati li Ummati fee kulli salaah]. Allahu Akbar! The Prophet salAllahu alayhi wasal;am said, “I swear by Allah. This is the dua that I make for my ummah in every single salah.” This is the dua the Prophet salAllahu alayhi wasallam used to make for us – for forgiveness of our sins. And that is what made Aisha radiAllahu anha happy.

“ اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِعَائِشَةَ مَا تَقَدَّمَ مِنْ ذَنْبِهَا وَمَا تَأَخَّرَ وَمَا أَسَرَّتْ وَمَا أَعْلَنَتْ [Allahumma ‘ighfir li Aisha ma taqaddam min dhanbiha w ma ta’akhar, w ma ‘assarrat w maa ‘a’alanat] “Oh Allah. Forgive Aisha. The Prophet salAllahu alayhi wasallam would say, “Oh Allah. Forgive my ummah – that for their sins, that which they have done in the past, and in the future, what they have hidden and what they have made public.”

How beautiful is it that we had a Messenger salAllahu alayhi wasallam who cared so much about us that he made that dua for us every single salah, though he has never seen us and how beautiful is the reaction of Aisha radiAllahu anha to be overjoyed and to smile and laugh with the Prophet salAllahu alayhi wasallam? He made that dua so I hope all of you are getting overjoyed right now and laughing.

So I’ll end off inshAllah ta’ala by saying salAllahu alayhi wasallam “اللهم صلي وسلم على نبينا محمد” [Allahumma salli wasallim ‘ala nabiyyina Muhammad]. The only way we can repay him is by sending our “صلوات” [salawaat] upon him, asking Allah to send His peace and blessings upon him.

وصلي اللهم على سيدنا محمد [w salli Allahumma ‘ala sayyidna Muhammad]

The Prophet’s Dua for You! | QuranWeekly

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
09-25-2014, 08:26 PM
So thoughtful and sweet beyond words. Makes you feel very special and loved to be blessed as a Muslim. Alhamdulilah. Jazahka Allah for sharing. The character and unique qualities of our prophet s.a.w always leaves us in awe.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!