/* */

PDA

View Full Version : as salamu alaykum is ths opinion valid at all ?

truthseeker63
10-17-2014, 04:36 AM
as salamu alaykum is ths opinion valid at all it is in a book I own and a Friend I know raised Muslim told me about this Scholar ?

Imam al-ghazali (famous Muslim scholar) stated that if a non-muslim received a distorted view of Islam in his or her lifetime, he or she would not be accountable because the pure pristine message has not been presented. But if you know the truth of Islam and reject it. Than Allah knows best.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
10-17-2014, 05:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
But if you know the truth of Islam and reject it.
then you become a 'rejector of faith'? No?

truthseeker63
10-17-2014, 05:59 AM
Can you explain what you mean by then you become a 'rejector of faith'? No? thank you ?

greenhill
10-17-2014, 06:11 AM
I will try...

:exhausted

You said "But if you KNOW the truth of islam AND reject it"... this means you DENY the message or you choose to ignore it for whatever reason(s).

If you don't know or unclear it cannot be classified as being a rejector but more an 'unbeliever' as you are not convinced of the subject.

Makes sense?

Peace :shade:

p.s. I am not saying you as in you, but a general statement meaning people... ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truthseeker63
10-17-2014, 06:37 AM
Yes it makes sense I understand but I did not say this I only quoted also being that at one time in my life teenage years I heard many bad things about Islam I would never of converted to Islam if a Muslim/Muslims were not wiling to give me Dawah I always knew who the Prophet Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him but I heard many bad things about him from Non Muslims when I was 14 years of age People told me both in person and online and in real life they told me that the Prophet Muhammad would approve of Terrorism/Murder/The 9/11/01 Attacks I don't believe that now but I was brainwashed thats why I needed Dawah and was given Dawah does this make sense because in history in the Dark Ages/Middle Ages Christians knew about the Prophet Muhammad and Islam and Muslims but they were told Islam is the Anti Christ Evil and from Satan/The Devil there are still Christians Im not saying all Christians but there are Christians and Jews who believe and think this ?

greenhill
10-17-2014, 06:42 AM
Phew,

That is not so straight forward to answer. May have to give it some thought and answer later...

truthseeker63
10-17-2014, 07:19 AM
Why not a is not so straight forward to answer thank you for replying ?

greenhill
10-17-2014, 11:00 AM
The problem is people. Why it's a problem is because people are being tested. Tested in every way. And when 'politics' enters, everything is fair game. Lies are spread. But why against Islam? Why does the world at large fear Islam so much?

Because it is the truth. It people were allowed to discover it openly and freely and easily, what would be the result for the other dominions?

Sad but true. Manipulation and propaganda.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!