/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Believers don't quarrel

jameelash
10-19-2014, 06:36 PM
🔶Ibn Taymiyyah (ra) said:" Believer doesn't seek quarrel or revenge, nor does he find blame or fault in others."
 One, who adopts patience, will never be deprived of success though it may take a long time to reach him.'
-Ali ibn Abi Talib
🔶 A man said to Hasan Al Basri : "Does Ibless sleep?" He said: "If he slept we would have a break !"

Source: Ibn Al Jawzi 'Talbisu Iblees' page 52
 Isa Ibn Maryam passed by gathering of Jews who spoke evil words to him to which he responded with kindness. It was said to him, "Why do you reply to their evil with good?" And he answered, "Each person spends from that which he has."
🔶Blessed is he whose own faults keep him from seeing the faults of others."
Ali Ibn abi Talib (r.a)
 I swear by Allaah (jalla wa a'la), and His Name I swear and I swear, that if even if your eyes were to melt down from crying in fear of Him and in yearning for Him, and even if you were to live in this world as long as it will last, making constant offering combined with every type of worship in thankfulness towards His Magnificent and countless blessing upon you, it would not be sufficient as a demonstration of gratitude for His guiding you to Islaam!'

– Ali ibn Abi Talib (radiAllaahu anhu)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
10-20-2014, 02:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by jameelash
A man said to Hasan Al Basri : "Does Ibless sleep?" He said: "If he slept we would have a break !"
Reminds me of my thoughts during Ramadhan.... I am told that Iblees is chained on this month from his task of leading us astray. Technically, we have a 'break', but however, the training he gave us for the 'unchained' 11 months is soooooooo good that we hardly feel his absence.. :hmm:

Peace :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!