/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Big Bang Art Project!

Huzzy_786
10-22-2014, 04:41 PM
The Big Bang Project is here for all the artists out there! To help a noble cause via your epic skills... Contact the email for more details insha'Allah

Okay, so now the nitty gritty.

The idea of the Project is that each Artist submits a small canvas, no larger than A4 as we would would like them to vary - this way the outcome will amazing InshaAllah

Restrictions of the design I hear you ask? Nothing! You can go as crazy as you like, as its an open project but only restriction is it should have a background painted - reason being is so that when it is attached to the one next to it, there is variation of colour throughout the final piece.

For Islamic reasons no pictures of faces or any kind of portraits or silhouettes of people and animals please.

Deadline is yet to be confirmed but for your info only, its sometime in late December. BUT please do not leave it to last minute, as the quicker we get the designs the quicker we can put it all together and hand it over to a charity to sell at an auction! Which would mean, your reward would start counting! Subhanallah!

What we hope the end result to be? Basically we'll be correlating them all, place them together and it all be auctioned off by charity.

The charity, we're not quite sure of. We've been doing our research and searching for a charity which has an event coming up sometime after December. Of course we're looking for one which has a 100% donation policy that will have an even in the Christmas holidays InshaAllah. So if you know of any please let us know!

Now the fun bit! What will you get? Alhamdulillah first and foremost this was initiated to help a charity with this gift Allah has given us - Art. Hence this is something for the artists to get into! As this project is of a non-profit project we aren't able to actually give you anything but praise and incentives. InshaAllah you'll be getting a lot of promotion for your social network account.

We've got some things in the pipeline, including a concluding video with all the canvases individually displayed with details of the artists and separate posts on our page promoting the artist.

Since you want to keep track and make sure the outcome of the project is as we would like it inshaAllah, I need a few details! Just simple name, social network info and email.

If you want I'll attach a text version of a mini-form for you to copy and paste and just fill out.. That way it makes life easier for you.

The details above will be so we are able to contact you regarding the project and give you updates. InshaAllah a Facebook page for updates will be set up soon, keep a look out for details of that but for other than that if you have other queries you can ask here or via the email bigbangartproject@gmail.com

Expect to receive updates, deadline date and delivery details via there also InshaAllah

We look forward to working with you! Welcome aboard on TheBigBangArt-Wagon!

Now.. I know we're pushing it by asking this from you but what more could you do to help us? Spread the word! Like we said, this a project which we are not being funded a penny! We're solely taking out costs from ourselves and taking out a huge sum exclusively for marketing becomes a deterrent. So if you could, spread the word! Tell other fellow artists and get them to contact us, we'll run through the process with them InshaAllah!

Please complete the following and email it to me!!

Name:
Social Network (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter):
Email:

For the poster please check

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/...5d&oe=54AAB75D

Jazakallah!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhaba
10-27-2014, 11:33 AM
I hope it is a success

Scimitar
12-15-2014, 05:27 PM
fantastic idea - bumps!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!