/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Performing salat in rainy condition

Samiun
10-24-2014, 07:53 PM
:sl: guys, does anyone have info in performing salat in difficult conditions during windy and rainy seasons? I usually go out from the place im staying after zuhr and would be back by isha. In between those times asr and maghrib have to be performed so I have to find a shop where they would allow me to perform my salat. My question is is there any way or rule that states that I can perform my salat easier because of this condition? Like jama taqdim or takhir or qasar or qadha? Jazkallahlhaira

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
10-25-2014, 07:32 AM
My knowledge is limited to what I know.. that is when we travel and outside our locality.. I think 60 miles or something like it.

Apart from that, most people I know leave in the morning to work and come back in the late afternoon causing problems for Zuhur and Asar.

Sorry can't help you much..

Peace :shade:

Ali Mujahidin
10-25-2014, 05:43 PM
Are you travelling outside the boundaries of the town you live in? If so, according to my friends who follow the Hanafi mazhab, the moment you leave the boundaries of your town, you are considered a musafir and therefor can aggregate your solat. What you can do is go outside the boundary of your town, perform solat zuhri as a musafir and on your way home, stop outside the boundary of your town and perform the maghrib and isha solat together as a musafir. This is told to me by my friends. Please consult a real life ustaz to get a more accurate answer.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!